Yahoo! Sports - Left by girl, Verner finds love for ice | Golden Skate

Yahoo! Sports - Left by girl, Verner finds love for ice

aftertherain

Record Breaker

berrycute

On the Ice
Oh, from the title I thought they were talking about Caro leaving him in Germany to go to LA!

schiele

Final Flight
Oh, from the title I thought they were talking about Caro leaving him in Germany to go to LA!

I don't think that would affect him that much considering he's been happily dating a Czech singer (forgot her name sorry) for many years now.. :biggrin:
I keep wishing his love for the ice would also translate into consistency.. Apparently he had very bad practices today, again! :cry::cry:

berrycute

On the Ice
I don't think that would affect him that much considering he's been happily dating a Czech singer (forgot her name sorry) for many years now.. :biggrin:
I keep wishing his love for the ice would also translate into consistency.. Apparently he had very bad practices today, again! :cry::cry:

I know I know, but they did seem like close friends!

janetfan

Match Penalty
Thanks for the article on Tomas. He is such a talented skater and I hope he hits his best form in Vancouver.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Go Verner! Show the judges how you really skate in that Free Skate! Or better yet, just do it at the Olympics :love:

sternfunken

Rinkside

I thought Tomas is in love with French Icedancer Nathalie Péchalat?

schiele

Final Flight
I thought Tomas is in love with French Icedancer Nathalie Péchalat?

This is the first time I'm hearing this. :scratch::scratch: The girl I was referring to is called Lucie Vondráčková.. I thought they were still together..