Men Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Men Short Program

schiele

Final Flight
What did Javier attempt? 4T+3T only to do 3T+3T??? i cant see with all this freeze and break!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good Lord Plushenko was excellent. One thing I love about his skating is
how effortless all of his elements are executed. Now I am going to gush a little about his costume :love:

calica

Final Flight
91:30 Overscored, of course....
Love the olimpic year :cool::cool: Is´t the best year for to start hating the skating:cool::cool:

sigrid

On the Ice
well done Javi! :) at last a 3-3 in a short, even though I think he deserved a bit more:
3axel, 3-3toe stepped out, 3flip

I won't say anything about Plush's marks...

Trewyn

Medalist
ETV had big freeze and music synch problems... Going to try Justin...

Where is Eurosport when you need it :(

Medusa

Record Breaker
91:30 Overscored, of course....
Love the olimpic year :cool::cool: Is´t the best year for to start hating the skating:cool::cool:
I think it's a reasonable score. Especially considering what Lysacek got at the GPF. The only thing Lysacek has over Plushenko are some transitions. But at least Plushenko has brilliant jumps, including a real 3A and a Quad.

But Plushenko needs speed. He clearly lost some during his vacation.

N

n_halifax

So I get the stream working and I have to start getting ready for work in about 15 minutes... what a world. ;)

schiele

Final Flight
I think it's a reasonable score. Especially considering what Lysacek got at the GPF. The only thing Lysacek has over Plushenko are some transitions. But at least Plushenko has brilliant jumps, including a real 3A and a Quad.

But Plushenko needs speed. He clearly lost one during his vacation.

During all the freezing, that's one thing I could tell. Steps looked very slow to me.. But then again I only saw 30 seconds in total.. :laugh:
I wanna see it properly, someone youtube now pls!

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
i think it's a reasonable score. Especially considering what lysacek got at the gpf. The only thing lysacek has over plushenko are some transitions. But at least plushenko has brilliant jumps, including a real 3a and a quad.

ita.

calica

Final Flight
I said that this year is horrible for just scores......
Plushenko is overscored in this competition, and Lysacek was in GPF....That a competition has unjust scores it does not mean that it is justifiable in all competitions.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I said that this year is horrible for just scores......
Plushenko is overscored in this competition, and Lysacek was in GPJ....

I believe Patrick Chan scored 90 at his Nationals.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I think the only other guy who can beat Zhenya's TES today, is Verner. He's got a 4+3. Joubert lips. Lambiel doesn't have 3A. Voronov? Depending on what's his 3rd jumping pass.

calica

Final Flight
Joubet and Lambiel has trained the 4+3.... ,
(i don´t know what mean "lips",sorry)

Trewyn

Medalist
What *is* with all the freezing? Justin's completely dead for me Finnish and Swedish one freeze ever four seconds... So many streams, but how hard to find one that actually works semi-decently... At least it appers I'm not the only one having problems...

Medusa

Record Breaker
I think the only other guy who can beat Zhenya's TES today, is Verner. He's got a 4+3. Joubert lips. Lambiel doesn't have 3A. Voronov? Depending on what's his 3rd jumping pass.
That's kind of why Joubert never does a Flip in his short any more - he has been doing Lutz since the new rules. Though after the incident with the foot injury and Joubert's nerves - there is a 80% probability that he won't land the Lutz.