Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Pairs FS

figuristka

Medalist
Could see her but not hear her, iam i missing out? lol Finnish tv started but replaying men's short at the moment.

hauteor

On the Ice
Could see her but not hear her, iam i missing out? lol Finnish tv started but replaying men's short at the moment.

Well she sings better than she skates, but I did find the first two songs rather embarrassing- she has an annoying accent when she sings in English... The last one (Cabaret) she sang in estonian, it was Ok-ish... Gerly Padar is a very nice person but I don't think it comes across unless you see interviews with her etc.. All in all the performance was much better than the toilet of a performance by Iris Vesik at the opening ceremony... But definitely not something I'd have representing the local entertainment industry to 300 million tv viewers across the globe.

figuristka

Medalist
Since there was no sound i will have to look her up sometimes. They are just replaying Plushenko on Finnish tv and Swedish live they just finished redoing the ice.

lisou

On the Ice
Warm up for group 2 on now, 1 minute remaining.
Could someone take up PBP at 8 pm ? I'm going to try watching on TV.

hauteor

On the Ice
I just noticed how M. Siudek is making an effort to match his students- with Kemp-King, they had red-yellow costumes, he wore a red shirt and yellow tie, with Sergejeva-Glebov he changed it to blue =p

hauteor

On the Ice
Horrible feed I couldn't see it sorry. What happened ?

Just came undone- throws were not clean, she touched the ice, the side by side jumps didn't work- she fell... They weren't in sync on the spins, there was no speed, they were so wooden, every movement looked forced and musically broken... And not a fan of her dress, it's a blouse as far as I'm concerned, an ill-fitting and tasteless one at that. Oh well, hope they grow in the future.

figuristka

Medalist
Joanna SULEJ / Mateusz CHRUSCINSKI, They have lovely presence on the ice, too many mistakes and a lift came down.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Vera & Yura. So many interesting details and moves, but messed up jumps, and finished behind the music.

figuristka

Medalist
Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV Also lovely presence on the ice she has. She so tiny like a young Gordeeva. Their 3 twist and throw 3 flip and 3 loops were great, they have alot of potential.

schiele

Final Flight
The french couple basically fell apart.. She let the mistake at the beginning affect the whole programme.. Her jumps were so low, both SBS and throws.

figuristka

Medalist
Such an athletic and exciting pair. Not always the most graceful but popular with audience. Good for them.