17 Beatrisa Liang, All Year FSC

Warmup Group 4
18 Emily Hughes, SC of New York Inc
19 Becky Bereswill, Houston FSC
20 Blake Rosenthal, SC of Wilmington Inc
21 Kayla Howey, DuPage FSC
22 Kristiene Gong, All Year FSC
23 Ashley Wagner, SC of Wilmington Inc

First group for Flatt and Czisny. Wish they skated later but this could be good for them... not to wait around too long and just go out there and Get 'er Done!:rock:

reynycpr

On the Ice
A lot of pressure on Ashley to close out the night (better in the SP than in the LP IMO)... especially if most of the girls ahead of her have a *magical* night.
Hopefully she won't try too hard and stumble like she did last year.

I love Ashley's SP this season though.. along with Czisny's, Zhang's, Nagasu's and now that I have seen it... Cohen as well. This should be exciting!

Good luck to all!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
The ladies are pretty evenly spaced out with at least one medal condender per group. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
Go Sasha !!! Can't wait to see her programs !

Go Mirai !!! Love her programs !

Go Ashley !!! ( Love her LP this year, and the music is fantastic ! )

:rock::rock::rock:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Wow, Mirai, Caroline, and Ellie all in the same group, they are each others best friends, I wonder what they will be like in the warmup. Christina in that group too, so excited for her! Can you say asian domination

R.D.

Record Breaker
So Wagner closes the show. Flatt AND Czisny in the first group. Well, well. Interesting indeed.

ETA: I didn't expect the Contenders to be spaced this far apart. Damn, I hope I can actually stay awake for this...

Trewyn

Medalist
Wow... Ashley last.. I'm not sure that's a good spot for here to be in; otoh; Ashley; show your mental toughness!!!! I'm at least glad Ashley doesn't have to skate after Sasha; whether the latter breaks the house down or bombs, it's never an enviable position to be after that!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wow... Ashley last.. I'm not sure that's a good spot for here to be in; otoh; Ashley; show your mental toughness!!!! I'm at least glad Ashley doesn't have to skate after Sasha; whether the latter breaks the house down or bombs, it's never an enviable position to be after that!

Calm down, she'll be fine. ;)

Layfan

Record Breaker
[QUOTEFirst group for Flatt and Czisny. Wish they skated later but this could be good for them... not to wait around too long and just go out there and Get 'er Done!:rock:[/][/QUOTE]

Hmm. Interesting. I think it's a good thing. Not enough time to get psyched out. It'd be even better for Czisny if she was before Rachael. I don't know what makes Alissa nervous and what doesn't but if Rachael has an awesome skate right before her, it could psych her out. Is Rachael considering a 3-3 in her SP? If so, I might have been better for her to go later to see if she needs it. But Rachael's tough. She'll go out and lay it down no matter when she skates.
Ashley going last could be tough. On the other hand, if she has an awesome skate going last could work in her favor in terms of the judging. She just needs to focus on herself no matter what everyone else does.

kandidy

Final Flight
How about the morning session practice tomorrow? WIll we be able to see live? Or someone will tweet and report us?

Skatetomusic

On the Ice
Well I recall wasn't Alissa Early to skate last year in the short. She may come out confident and relaxed. I hope that is the case.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Well I recall wasn't Alissa Early to skate last year in the short. She may come out confident and relaxed. I hope that is the case.

Yes she was, but she was the first of the favorites to skate last year. A lot of the top guns are in the first two groups this year. Hopefully she's comfortable with this postion, I think it's good she's going before Sasha b/c their styles are so similar.