Championship Ladies SP | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Considering that skaters receive relatively higher scores in nationsals, would Sasha also receive 69+ in international competitions? (ex. I remember you guys saying that the scores in nationals are about 10% higher, so when Joannie received 144 on the Canadian nationals LP, you all estimated it to be around 130 or so.)

I think Mirai would have received 65, and Cohen as well.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thank goodness it's almost over, just Wagner & we are done! :)

I hope skating last will encourage Ashley to do as well as Jeremy Abbott did skating last, as well as Stephane Lambiel.:love:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I don't think I can take another disappointment after Alyssa, and then Caroline

janetfan

Match Penalty
Considering that skaters receive relatively higher scores in nationsals, would Sasha also receive 69+ in international competitions? (ex. I remember you guys saying that the scores in nationals are about 10% higher, so when Joannie received 144 on the Canadian nationals LP, you all estimated it to be around 130 or so.)

It's hard to say watching a Live stream. I am sure we will see Sasha's SP analyzed with slow -mo on NBC. Then it might be easier to make a judgement

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Kristiene Gong

Orangey-red dress
One Summer's Day

3Lz/2T - 2T with 'Tano arm position
3Flip - might have been two footed or underrotated
Flying spin
Spiral Sequence
2 Axel - free foot down
Combo spin
Step Sequence
Layback spin

Nice program, good performance

Technical Elements - 27.02
Program Components - 21.09
Total - 48.11
11th place

M

mylastduchess

I think Mirai would have received 65, and Cohen as well.

depends on how big the competition is but a perfect Alyssa only score a 63 in international competition Sasha skate was flawed so prabably 60-61

Layfan

Record Breaker
Tara's reaction to the fall showed she's been mentoring Ashley. Bummer. What a bummer.