Championship Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

BlackAxel

Final Flight
I thought short program would be shown in entirety on Universal Sports tonight? I see speed skating on now?

I checked out the schedule for Universal Sports tonight and nothing comes up for Nationals figure skating :(

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Universal Sports is broadcasting the ladies SP from 12:30am (EST).

I have no idea how accurate this info is, but a poster at fsu stated that Universal Sports would air 4 hours of coverage of the ladies' SP tonight starting at 10:30 pm eastern time. You might want to tune in before 12:30 just in case it's true.

herro

On the Ice
I have no idea how accurate this info is, but a poster at fsu stated that Universal Sports would air 4 hours of coverage of the ladies' SP tonight starting at 10:30 pm eastern time. You might want to tune in before 12:30 just in case it's true.

Thanks for letting me know, museksk8r. I got really paranoid that I might be missing skating right now, so I went and checked my cable schedule. :biggrin: The schedule for the SP I have (east coast) is 12:30am to 2:30 am on Universal Sports.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks for letting me know, museksk8r. I got really paranoid that I might be missing skating right now, so I went and checked my cable schedule. :biggrin: The schedule for the SP I have (east coast) is 12:30am to 2:30 am on Universal Sports.

No problem. Here is the thread I referenced: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70789

I hope it's not a problem that I link it here. I don't want anyone to think I'm making this up. ;)

Gymfan15

On the Ice
Thanks everyone, but that's Universal Sports TV, not Universal Sports online, unfortunately. Being currently TV-accessless, I can't tune into that. Anyone know of any kind soul broadcasting the feed online?

BlackAxel

Final Flight
Thanks everyone, but that's Universal Sports TV, not Universal Sports online, unfortunately. Being currently TV-accessless, I can't tune into that. Anyone know of any kind soul broadcasting the feed online?

I have the same problem :cry:..... this is so upsetting since I have never had this problem in the past..... If anyone knows of a site that will provide a live stream of the U.S Nats please tell us.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
I don't think words can describe how nervous I am right now (and it has yet to start). So many favorites, but only 2 spots.

R.D.

Record Breaker
While we're all waiting for this to start, a new article on Emily Hughes. She is not counting herself out one bit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/va...?slug=ap-fig-awholeolympics&prov=ap&type=lgns

Thanks for sharing. She sounds like she really wants to fight for it...I dunno, I wouldn't be absolutely shocked to see her within striking distance after the SP but I do not think she has it in her to close the deal. Still, it's admirable and respectable of her to try.

10 minutes. This is like the countdown to the frickin New Year or something

Gaak, if we're this anxious, can you imagine what it's like in the arena? Gaak!

I have just one question at this point: Is Sasha still there? If so, yay!

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
I originally wasn't going to stay up to watch this and be absolutely dead tomorrow, but now.....