Championship Ladies SP | Page 37 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And Cohen definitely wasn't bad at all for being out so long. But I figured she'd hold it together in the SP. The FS is really where things could fall apart for her though.
.................or not

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous skate by Emily, except for the 2L, everything else was honestly superb! Love love her hyperextended ballerina knees, just like my mother's, and same as Sarah's! Should go into Top 5!:agree:

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
I kind of expected this result so far, anyway.
And I expect a near-perfect program from Rachael but a silver for her.

ForgetMyUserName

Rinkside
Riiiight. You know she did have the third highest technical score tonight, behind Mirai and Rachael. Can you honestly tell me that Rachael's Spin and spiral positions are superior to Sasha's? Mirai is leading, and rightfully so. Sasha is second, and I have no objection to that! Yes she had some (minor) issues but her spins and spirals and superior presentation made up for it. No one will mock you, just admit that she had a decent comeback. Your comments that she is the only one not dinged by the judges is outrageous and is certainly not credible. Proof? Oh wait, the protocol isn't even out yet. I think we have a case of an obsessed skating fan who makes outrageous statements to protect his/her fans.

Who am I a fan of again? I am only concerned with fair judging. You are obviously one of those fanatical lunatics that can't handle a different opinion because you attacked me for wondering if the judges dinged Sasha for her mistakes.

In the past Sasha could fall all over the place and be held up by the PCS* cough 2006 Olympics cough* That was embarrassment to the sport giving that performance a medal.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Emily Hughes

sparkly black dress
"Caprice Bohèmien" by Rachmaninoff

3Flip/2T - very nice
2Lz - should have been a triple
2 Axel
Spiral sequence
Layback spin
Flying spin
Step sequence
Combo spin

Better than I expected, but too bad bout the lutz.

Technical Elements - 28.75
Program Components - 25.00
Total - 53.75
7th place

R.D.

Record Breaker
53.75, 7th place.

I think it's safe to say she will not contend for an Olympic spot.

HOUSTON REPRESENT :rock: Becky Bereswill is up!

Nadine

Record Breaker
No offense to the rest of the ladies that have to skate, but I'm taking my fridge break until Ashley comes on.

Looks like Em will finish a respectable Top 10 if she does decently in the FS. Great way to end her career & go to school full time. :)

As for Melissa, she still has time, she needs to lose some of the muscle mass & get a leaner look out there on the ice, as well as work on other things besides her jumps, like speed, spins, spirals, etc. Don't foresee a Top 10 finish, but hopefully Top 20, just don't finish last.