Championship Ladies SP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

Nadine

Record Breaker
I was right, thought she would get 2nd, maybe even 1st, and she did!!!!!!!!!:clap:

That was close, but the real story will be the FS on Saturday night!:rock:

LeCygne

Final Flight
Frank called her "my precious"!

Haha really? I can't hear that in my head.. And 69 for Flatt?? Okay, if that's how it's going to be, then Mirai and the others better score close to that.

Poor Alissa.. I feel so bad for her - I had the feeling this would be her last season competing, and I'd hate for her to leave on a low note.. Good luck to her in the long!

Soo happy for Christina Gao!! I knew she would be held down in PCS (some of it understandable) but I was hoping she would be closer to 60.. Oh well, I know she'll rock it in the long!

UM84

On the Ice
I think Sasha will do just fine on her SP (she usually does), it's her Long that kills her most of the time

Kissx3

Final Flight
OMG so happy for Mirai! I wasn't sure that she could work out her issues before this competition but it appears that she has. That girl is destined to be a skating star.

janetfan

Match Penalty
Mirai was fast, clean, elegant, exciting, beautiful spins and spirals. The whole package

Moxie

On the Ice
Haha, Mirai was so cute in the kiss n cry! She sees the scores and does a happy little two-second shake and then calms herself down immediately. Well deserved!

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Mirai knocked me out....really good - world class skating tonight from her

Yeah, she better go to Vancouver and beat Joannie and Laura to rub it in their faces that she should have beat them at SC :laugh: . But seriously, she had such a rough year last year, and then this year being undermarked all the time. Finally payed off!

And good for Christina too! She's lovely and I'm glad they gave her a good score.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Chelsea Morrow (2009 US Collegiate Champion) - Nationals Debut

3T - good
Back spiral into 2A
3Sal/2T - hand down on 3Sal
Combo spin
Step sequence
Layback ending with catchfoot position
Spiral sequence
Flying back sit spin

Not a bad performance

Sasha arriving with John NIcks

Total - 46.35
Currently 5th

Last edited:

LeCygne

Final Flight
YES MIRAI!! She's less than a point ahead of Rachael but she did it with no 3-3! Rachael has always been sloppy in her spins and spirals, so I'm so happy Mirai is in the lead right now.