Championship Ladies SP | Page 54 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies SP

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Rachel didn't get into the character of the SP, for me, until the footwork and even that seemed overly choreographed....

and she has GOT to start closing her mouth once in a while. an open mouth does NOT equal emotion when it's open the entire length of a program!

Layfan

Record Breaker
Rachel didn't get into the character of the SP, for me, until the footwork and even that seemed overly choreographed....

and she has GOT to start closing her mouth once in a while. an open mouth does NOT equal emotion when it's open the entire length of a program!

Oh, no, why did you have to say that? :laugh: I never noticed that before. Now I will and it will bug me. Rachael's SP isn't my favorite but I think Lori Nichols picked the right music and choreography for Rachael's energy and she performed the hell out of it Thursday. I also thought her spirals had improved.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've watched Cohen's SP combination in slowmo several times on my DVD and big screen tv and it's abundantly clear to me that she under-rotated the Lutz attempt and took off from the wrong edge making it a flutz. Her score should be about 5 points lower than it is currently. The triple should have been counted as a double with negative GOE for the wrong edge. She is being helped big time by the judges and this contest is fixed for the max for her to make the team. If she doesn't fall numerous times in the LP, she's on the team. It's so :disapp:!

THE SKANDAL IS ON!!! :banging:

Last edited:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's a good thing Grgranny isn't on line right now, she would get you for your spelling. :laugh: :laugh:

I intentionally spelled it wrong. The sekret is Kohen is kween to the komputer and kop. Beware of skary politiks and dirty usfsa judges and teknikal kontroller! A young, deserving skater could be on the verge of being robbed an Olympic spot . . . I can feel it. :disapp::cry:

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker

Normally I'm the first to jump when emotion is faked, but I thought she was truly enjoying herself out there. But yes, she didn't let go until all her jumps were done. But even Miss Kwan has been guilty of that on occasion ;)

janetfan

Match Penalty
I intentionally spelled it wrong. The sekret is Kohen is kween to the komputer and kop. Beware of skary politiks and dirty usfsa judges!

Are USA judges krooked? And all the others are fair? :laugh:

I thought Sasha's pcs were too low and that she was very kompetitive kompared with the others.

I am kompletely neutral of kourse and kould kare less who wins the title tonight.

Go Sashka, Go!! :clap: :rock:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Which skater's Olympic dream will be killed for Kohen? Find out tonight!!! ................

janetfan

Match Penalty
Which skater's Olympic dream will be killed for Kohen? Find out tonight!!! ................

What a false perspective. They all have dreams. No one's dreams are better because they are younger or older, more experienced or less experienced.

Sasha has as much right , maybe more as an Olympic Silver medalist, to be competiting for the USA Olympic team.

Maybe she will make it and maybe she won't. That is what the LP will prove tonight.

Good luck to all of them! :clap:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The technical controller may not be watching Sasha's jumps, but I am. Will her bad technique catch up with her in the LP? Find out tonight!..........................

R.D.

Record Breaker
Apparently, the technical controller of the SP disagreed with you.

Isn't it true that Wagner didn't get the mark either, though? I agree it doesn't do them favors to ignore it, but at least they were consistent, right? If they docked some skaters for it and not others, THEN IMO that would be unfair.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who needs Nancy and Tonya when you have a nasty, classic judging kontroversy in the works!