Ladies Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short Program

Kissx3

Final Flight
Barring any technical errors I'm not seeing on the skippy stream that should give her a nice lead. Kostner going clean - how did that happen?

Trewyn

Medalist
CAROLINA! I love her. Last year, I rooted for Laura. but since I saw Carolina live, I strongly believe she's NOT overrated as I thought she was. She has such presence on the ice. She often strikes lovely positions, her footwork is untouchable and when she does them, her triples triples can be so impressive! I hope she'll make the Olympics and Worlds!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
PbP

Carolina Kostner (ITA)

3F-2T - very solid here
3Lz - very good, she is not doing 3T anymore
SpSq
2A - low as usual, but nice
LSp
FSSp
CiSt
CCoSp

Score: 65.80

Her best this season by far...(no meltdown in LP, please)

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
great caro!!! it was beautiful!!!

3f-2t
3lz
2a
all perfect!!!!

Oh, thank heavens! I can breathe for now! Thank you, Caro and skate gods! :love::bow: I hope she's peaking just at the right time for Olympics and Worlds in Italy! :clap::rock:

SXTN

Final Flight
caroooooooooooo !!!! when she's on she is in a class of her own compared to the other european ladies....

Trewyn

Medalist
Oh, and Frank Carroll wasn't there, of course, he's with Mirai... Must have been a tough choice... But he just had more skaters at US Nats?

hauteor

On the Ice
Gedevanishvili- also not my cup of tea...

Outrageous bouquet from president Saakashvili... This is Estonia, not Georgia...

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
PbP

Elene Gedevanishvili (GEO)

3Lz - nice height
3T-2T - ok, but no 3-3
LSp
SpSq
2A - good
CCoSp
SlSt
FSSp

60.82 (new personal best)

Trewyn

Medalist
Haha, yeah what a bouquet!

I'm not a big fan, but I do admire the way Elene kept the energy in her program! Funny reaction, I don't know whose scores she saw and thought were hers; but she sure got a good score. If only she could keep it together in the Long... Now what will Laura do? And go Jenna!

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! Elene should be really pleased with that effort and score! Great for her! :love::clap:

It's really great to see the Euro ladies bringing it in the SP! :love::bow:

antmanb

Record Breaker
My brains not in gear today so i'm just asking - but mid 60s for a programme with just a 3-2 - is that in the realms of normal or is the judging a little inflated?

Also 60 for 3T-2T?

Ant