Championship Ladies FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies FS

Phoenix347

Final Flight
A fall at last... darn... and a bobble...

Another fall... must be tired...

Last edited:

leruiz

Rinkside
Two falls and a bobble already? This is really a splatfest. She seemed to be doing good before then...

silversprings77

Rinkside
ugh alexe.....learn to pace yourself!!! great beginning and im definitely interested and then ya ran out of gas. :-( i hope she gets JW though....definitely a contender for the future...

es bebe styaed on her feet. thanks for the reminder. but she did have the popped lutz....

MKFSfan

Medalist
Well, I thought all the ladies in this flight were very well dressed! Loved Bebe the best, too bad about the singled lutz. SO sad for Caroline and Alissa. Alexe was so lovely the 1st half of her program.

WHAT is Sasha wearing...Looks like she used the same dress maker as Mao.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
It's no wonder Sasha came back... we're having a splat-fest.. hope that won't continue with the final group.

katymay

Medalist
Um, do you mean the spin at the end? That was baaaaad. If you don't have the flexibility......don't try that spin. And just for the record I'm getting really sick of the Sasha spin. Ladies, please, figure out something new. Groan.

millie

Medalist
I was wondering, do the skaters ever talk to each other? They seem so distant to each other.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Um, do you mean the spin at the end? That was baaaaad. If you don't have the flexibility......don't try that spin. And just for the record I'm getting really sick of the Sasha spin. Ladies, please, figure out something new. Groan.

She wasn't doing the Sasha spin, she was doing a shotgun spin, totally different mechanic involved. Alexe was doing it horribly, of course. Alissa, on the other hand, can do an amazing shotgun spin.

iceminx

On the Ice
Why? The judging is fair so far to me.

not the judging, the way things are going...*sad* Emily above Alissa is crazy in concept, but Alissa sooo gave up... I guess I'm mad at...fate? luck?
And people were saying Melissa wuzrobbed but I didn't get to see her skate...