Championship Ladies FS | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies FS

Hurdler4eva

Rinkside
Messy attempt at her final double axel. But overall, she should be proud. She smiles at the end. It's her first senior free program all season, Scott says.

As a junior, she only skate 3 and a half minutes, and now she does 4 - so the mistakes are understandable.

Ashley is next!!!!!!

dannyascii

On the Ice
AAARGHHH! Gao down on the 3 flip. This seemed like it could finally be a clean program. But definitely a ton of potential.

leruiz

Rinkside
That was a good debut. She has potential if it wasn't for that fall and that little problem with the last double axel.

Gao is looking terrific! Dare we hope for our future?. And she's got Orser as her coach--that's got to give her a huge advantage. He seems so calm and precise and strategic.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Scott Hamilton is the master of jinxing.

"Final triple in the program....3F, her best triple! 5 seconds later.....down."

silversprings77

Rinkside
very impressed with Gao. admittedly i hadnt heard of her before....but i feel right now like i did the first time i saw Mirai skate...definitely a 2014 potential contender. will she go to 4CC? best skate of the night for me so far!

iceminx

On the Ice
*bummed to see Caroline in 4th about to be 5th...
and the 2009 National Champ in 6th ----> 7th

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Gao's jumps are nice, but she skates with abject apathy towards the music. Meh. If that's the future of US ladies, I'll be looking elsewhere.