Championship Ladies FS | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Championship Ladies FS

Phoenix347

Final Flight
That's really heart breaking... I also wish both Mirai and Ashley could go to the Olympics but one will have to stay home... Ashley must be so sweating... Come on Mirai... let the best woman go to the games!!

UM84

On the Ice
I know, right? If the only Olympic hope can just beat 100 at a National (read: inflated) event, one mightn't call her a hope at all.

Then we have no hope in the ladies, you all are fools if you think these young ladies are going to go to the Olympics and all of a sudden be able to hang in there with the other skaters. They had 2-3 years to do it and haven't yet, which is why we only have 2 spots

Kissx3

Final Flight
Mirai stunning here! I'm so happy for her! Frank is a sorcerer or something to have fixed her jumps so quickly.

But damn, I'm so depressed for Ashley...

Hurdler4eva

Rinkside
Mirai is absolutely ADORABLE and seeing her so happy makes me :biggrin:

I am so incredibly devastated for Ashley though....why don't we have 3 spots????

Kissx3

Final Flight
Mirai with two skates of a lifetime in this competition. Her time is definitely starting now.

dannyascii

On the Ice
I felt like I was watching a young Michelle watching Mirai. There was just a quite confidence, an effortlessness and a fire there. Both of her programs were just fantastic!
...Poor Ashley...

gourry

Final Flight
Mirai!!! She is on fire!!!!!!
I can't believe this is the same girl from last year's national.:):clap::clap:
Good job Mirai, good job!:clap::clap:
But this means..... Ashley is not on the team. *sigh sigh*