Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Skate

beep_beep

Medalist
Love Sarah Meier, iffy landings, botched jumps, wrong take off edges and all!
Such class! The injury really took a toll on her :cry:

And there's definetively something in the Swiss water (or chocolate) that makes those spins so well centered...

figuristka

Medalist
Good for Sarah, such a wonderful all around skater. She landed some wonderful jumps and has good spins too.

MissCleo

On the Ice
Oh Sarah... I hope she'll skate great at Olys and Worlds. This wasn't too bad; when was the last time we saw her skate a long program???

The music changes too often though... How many different R&Js is she combining? 3 (Rota, Profjev, Tchaikovsky)?

Edit; wow good score! She deserves get a little higher score; she's been dinged so much in previous competitions, I don't care if she's held up now :).

Just 2, it begins and ends with prokofiev with rota in the middle. What I like is that she chose different edits of the prokofiev that is rarely heard at least in skating

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
in the second half she was much better!!! great skate!!!

BTW, go vale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beep_beep

Medalist
Granny, pulled a Granny again (can't believe she doubled her lutz of all jumps!!!)

But that new dress is gorgeous.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
yes, she fought till the end with great determination...
she had 1a, she then did immediately 2a...

Kinga

Medalist
Julia, she held it together at the end. I still admire her so much and root for her.
Nice dress!

Kinga

Medalist
Valentina reminds me of Cynthia Phaneuf.
I liked her SP a lot, I thought she was undermarked.
Pity about mistakes in the LP.

kiz_4Ever

On the Ice
vale.....
fall on first 3lz, and on 3sal...
all the rest great!!!
she did another also 3lz-2t, beautiful steps...
great character, but so sad for those 2 fall :((((

hope she get good PCS, she was so undermarked in SP (being in earlier group didn't help..)

Trewyn

Medalist
I guess the Olympic spot will go to Carolina... I love Carolina and think that would be a good thing; but still sorry vor Valentina. Caro really lost 'her' spot at Worlds last year...