Wanted: 2 US Nationals Ladies Final Tickets for 1/23/10 | Golden Skate

Wanted: 2 US Nationals Ladies Final Tickets for 1/23/10

Nadine

Record Breaker
I've tried everything -- ebay, craigslist, et al -- nothing. This is my last resort.

The latest I would be able to receive them is tomorrow morning 1/23/10, maybe later if you live here in Seattle, otherwise no go. :cry:

I know this is late (should've purchased them on Wednesday when I had the chance), but I'm hoping someone out there may have two tickets left, or know somebody that does, whom I can meet at the Arena in Spokane tomorrow afternoon.:confused:

Sorry to the mods if this is in the wrong place, but I'm afraid nobody will see it over in the "Sale" Section. And it is okay by me if you want to delete this thread tomorrow, because it will be too late by then for me to go.:frown:

***You can PM me here or leave a message right here as well****

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks for the tip! :)

I will definitely go & check it out after S&B skate.:love:

Lol, I can't believe I didn't check there first, but I like to get tickets at discount if at all possible first, the worst is to buy them from a scalper at the event & get ripped off.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Well I went to their website located here http://www.spokane2010.com/2,tickets, and called their 1-888-SK8-2010 number, and Angel (the guy that I talked to) said that the closest he could get me to the ice was Section 110 (seats 18 & 19) for $421 apiece, or over by the judges scoreboards with limited visibility at $216 apiece.

No thanks, on Wednesday I could've purchased two tickets for less than a $100, but I didn't do it & now I'm paying the price for procrastinating too dang long. My fault, my fault.

Looks like I'll watch IN & NBC tomorrow (don't have Universal Sports, unfortunately).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well I went to their website located here http://www.spokane2010.com/2,tickets, and called their 1-888-SK8-2010 number, and Angel (the guy that I talked to) said that the closest he could get me to the ice was Section 110 (seats 18 & 19) for $421 apiece, or over by the judges scoreboards with limited visibility at $216 apiece.

No thanks, on Wednesday I could've purchased two tickets for less than a $100, but I didn't do it & now I'm paying the price for procrastinating too dang long. My fault, my fault.

Looks like I'll watch IN & NBC tomorrow (don't have Universal Sports, unfortunately).

Well it looks like stupid NBC is tape delaying it for the west coast so it can be in primetime. Which means that us west coasters will be able to watch on IN from 4-6 but then have to wait THREE FREAKING HOURS to watch the rest. UGH!!