Senior Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Kim and Brent have teh audience in the palm of their hands... fantastic team

Guess I'm the only one that likes that program/music. its my 2nd favorite program of thiers after the Chopin program from a few years ago.

LOVED their Chopin program, that was definitely THEM... stuff linichuk has given them just doesn't keep them as people in mind IMO

Sernando

Rinkside
though B/A had great lines, and extension. used their long length well. but one lift was awkward. excellent overall, but lack some of details.

i love to skate

Medalist
I've never seen these two before. I love this song and they have great lifts. Very sloppy though and she made a huge mistake on the twizzles. They seem very happy though! That's great to see :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've never seen these two before. I love this song and they have great lifts. Very sloppy though and she made a huge mistake on the twizzles. They seem very happy though! That's great to see :)

are you new to skating? they've been skating together since 2005 and have been in the GP series for about as long...

i love to skate

Medalist
are you new to skating? they've been skating together since 2005 and have been in the GP series for about as long...

Nope, I have been skating since I was 3, so for 21 years and I have been watching it almost as long. Just have never seen them - or if I have I don't remember them.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
A team that actually uses just one song for music? Not a medley with crazy edits? I am so shocked I near befouled my breeches. Still, NavBom's skating was slow and tedious.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker

I've seen them before and haven't been particularly impressed (when you skate to music that does the heavy lifting for you, I'm bound to be suspicious). Anyway, you pretty much aced it. They seem happy. I'm still rooting for Samuelson and Bates though - they have better line, carriage and unison.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOVED the costuming and music choice for Kim and Brent in the FD. "One" by U2 feat. Mary J. Blige is one of my absolute favorite songs! :love: I really hope they get the 3rd spot!!

silversprings77

Rinkside
there was a mistake? didn't notice. must have been while i was too busy writing a post about how awesome the performance was...:p