Senior Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Free Dance

DesertRoad

Final Flight
:rofl: At the US border crossing card ad with Rockne and Brubaker. They won't be needing those any time soon.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Wish they took the time to show Davis/White's OD, at least, which has proven to be a huge crowd pleaser.

Edited to add: Oh, I typed too soon! Looks like they will show it after all. :biggrin:

raress

On the Ice
I don't understand why on Internet we are watching OD and as you said on the television they are streaming live Fs or I understood wrong??!!

silversprings77

Rinkside
yeah thats what they are doing. i could have sworn i've seen a similar dress on Emily before...or at least the same color. have to say...i never thought i would ever see someone skate to the Dixie Chicks.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
makes you wonder if they're going to show any Free Dances at all.... isn't this broadcast suposed to be over in 15 minutes?

Skatetomusic

On the Ice
OMG NBC is making a huge mistake. They are going ahead and showing Samuelson and Bates OD. They are cutting the corners so close, I hope Belbin and Agosto's Free Dance is not clipped!

jcoates

Medalist
Remember NBC's money dictates a lot of the scheduling for this event (ie. split weekends). I would not be surprised if they are making the final group wait until they get through with their planned schedule of what they want to show so they can fill the full three hours up to the end.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I highly doubt they're going to chack Tanith and Ben.

oh how I don't miss Dick Button's ramblings.

silversprings77

Rinkside
gaaa. just come on and show the skating!!! loved seeing Dick Button back but that seemed like a pointless segment to me...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I love how Frank gets to dictate how God should work... so if Mirai bombs does that mean God is bad? :sheesh: