My signature does not show | Golden Skate

My signature does not show

kareliz

Rinkside
Hi.

I haven't posted in a long time but I am back. I notice that my signature no longer shows when I post. It used to.

I have searched the Edit Profile and Forum Settings, and have not found a way to check in on my signature. Indeed, I cannot find it at all. I do have the "show signature" box checked.

I would like to add an avatar, but I read about doing it in another thread, and it sounds too complicated - involving code. I would be happy just to get my signature back.

I love the new look, by the way. Thanks for all the years of service by the moderators - this is a wonderful skating forum and the only one I ever look at. Thank you!

Kareliz

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
avatars aren't working correctly at teh moment, anyway.

will look into the signature. welcome back!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Welcome back! Signatures and avatars are turned on when a poster achieves
100 total posts. At this time, you have only 53 posts, so when you reach your 100th post, your signature will suddenly show up and will be attached to all your posts, including the older ones. We made this change because spammers kept using siggies to link to their websites. They never stick around for 100 posts.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
OMG, I can't believe I didn't notice that *facepalm*

I blame my migrane :laugh:

post often, post long! you'll be at 100 before ya know it!

*hides in dark corner, embarassed and still in head pain*

kareliz

Rinkside
Thanks so much. That is good to know. OK, I will get posting!

Thanks again for all your efforts to make this such a good forum.

kareliz

beep_beep

Medalist
Well, I am way over 100 posts and, while I can see my signature, I haven't found where to edit on this new layout.

Help?

Thanks guys!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT at teh top of each page on this board. no one's signatures are working as they've been turned off in an effort to keep the server from overloading.