Interview with Amanda Dobbs | Golden Skate

Interview with Amanda Dobbs

She's a very good skater, but I do not think she will become a top tier competitive skater. But, hey, I'm not the best at future predictions, yet I would say she could be a top tier model. After the Olys, we can see who is left and maybe Amanda with good coaches will become a top tier skater. That would be just fine with me.

Vlad

On the Ice
Well,will see.She has a very good potential.It was her first senior nationals and she competed very well.So I think she can wil be a strong competitor in the next Natinals.

ae9177

On the Ice
I was watching 4Cs last night, and was really impressed by Amanda. I'm amazed how well she handled the pressure in her first senior year. She's so well trained, you can't tell at all that 4Cs was already her 3rd competition in 3 weeks! Her stamina is incredible!

I love her speed and great coverage of the ice during her jumps. And she's skating with confidence and joy. This girl has great potential, she'll shine in the next Nationals! But I hope she can focus on one discipline, instead of wearing out between pair and single.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
I like her a lot but needs to work on her flip and add other jumps (Lutz, loop) if she wants to be a top singles competitor. If she wants to focus on pairs, her jump repertoire is adequate. I do enjoy her grace on the ice, though.