NY Times video clip on Yuna and Brian | Golden Skate

NY Times video clip on Yuna and Brian

csunny7

Rinkside
I ever keep my fingeres crossed for Yuna & Brian :)

I just know the Olympic technical panels are the same as GPF's . I have to keep my fingers -- even toes crossed for Yuna.
Brian said they'd make the technical panels & judges's job easy , which means Yuna will do perfect performance.
God bless Yuna.

dorothea

Rinkside
I just know the Olympic technical panels are the same as GPF's . I have to keep my fingers -- even toes crossed for Yuna.
Brian said they'd make the technical panels & judges's job easy , which means Yuna will do perfect performance.
God bless Yuna.

Well, I think now that technical judge has a chance to repent.
Maybe that tech judge wanted to show off her position and get attention from skating world by daring to give wrong mark to the perfect & best skater. Enough is enough. Now I hope that tech repent her foolish act, and never do it again.
As for Yuna, don't be afraid. I believe everything will be all right for her. We all know Yuna's 3/3 is textbook, and all she has to do is just do her usual perfect jumps.:)

Last edited:

csunny7

Rinkside
I just read NYT articles introducing Yuna's 3/3 jumps with Yuna & Brian's explanations with 16 slow-motion pictures on two pages.
Cool!:rock: