American Idol - Anyone Watching????? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American Idol - Anyone Watching?????

CB1AB2

Medalist
I have watched AI since the first year the show came on = but = I may stop watching this years show. They are ALL boring. No one stands out above the others.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glad DiDi got the boot. Now if Tim gets the boot next week...it's going to a real competition.

In February of 2010 when asked who he thought would fill Michael Jackson's place as the King of Pop Jay-Z stated he thought Usher would become the new King of Pop and said that he thought Ushers tribute to Michael Jackson was fantastic

Sorry, but after watching Usher last night, there is no way that he could even think of taking over the King of Pop reign.....he does not come close even just a little bit to Michael. He may have had an off night but I wasn't impressed at all with his dancing.

Diddy with Dirty Money had a better show.

Last edited:

Bijoux

Match Penalty
Glad DiDi got the boot. Now if Tim gets the boot next week...it's going to a real competition.

Sorry, but after watching Usher last night, there is no way that he could even think of taking over the King of Pop reign.....he does not come close even just a little bit to Michael. He may have had an off night but I wasn't impressed at all with his dancing.

Diddy with Dirty Money had a better show.

ITA. I've watched a little. Worst teeny bopper talent pool ever. Crystal is good, does she write her own stufff tho? There is no Carrie, no Clay, No Adam, no J Hudson. It truly sux this year, lets be honest!:cool:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I haven't watched. I guess my interest in the show is officially over.

I enjoy Usher - don't listen to his music, but of the men in his genre he's head over heels better in so many ways.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Don't think much of the singers so far and I don't think Ellen is much of a judge. She looks out of place. I don't know what her knowledge of singing is and what qualifies her as a judge - not that I miss Paula either. I don't think Ellen would be missed if she was not there. I wish I could take her place! The extra take home pay would be great. I doubt Ellen needs the extra cash....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What do you think about what happened last night??? I think the judges were wrong, wrong, wrong.

I loved Lee DeWyze having the bagpiper there, it was great watching the bagpiper rock out Hey Jude. I just loved it.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Uh........why do I feel like I'm talking to myself??? lol.

Anyhow, does anyone know the name of the guest star, the young black man, from April 6th. He was the young man that Kara signed.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dee, The young man's name is Jason Derulo. I really enjoyed him!
Thanks Lynn51.

I thought Adam Lambert did an excellent job mentoring the contestants. I loved his performance too.

Am I the only one watching Idol????

Lynn51

Rinkside
I'm watching AI too! I adore Adam Lambert and personally thought he should have won last season. Kris just never interested me vocally.

I loved Adam's song and performance.

LeCygne

Final Flight
I've been watching the past few weeks but now that Katie is gone, there's no point anymore.. I can't believe she's off when Tim Urban and Aaron Kelly are still there. Katie's been so good, improving and sounding better and better each week. If the judges hadn't saved Big Mike, there wouldn't have been a double elimination. =(

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I adore Adam Lambert and personally thought he should have won last season.

I loved Adam's song and performance.
I agree I think that Adam should have won too. When he was performing there was a side view and just for an instant he looked just like Elvis. You can tell that he works really hard on his overall performance, costume, makeup, etc. He puts heart and soul into his music. I thought he gave the contestents such good info and was honest....like when he said to one of them....uh that was boring. :laugh: :laugh:

I think it's going to be good...let's see if Aaron & Tim last any longer...you know Katie wasn't going to win...it was just a matter of time.

Toni, you should watch, it's going to be exciting. The one guy reminds me of Taylor Hicks.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I must be one of the only fans of Tim Urban. Not only is he cute but I like his vocals. He'll probably be voted off soon tho. Crystal for the win. Loved seeing Adam again. He puts on a terrific show, doesn't he?

gmyers

Record Breaker
I remember no one thought Kris Allen would win and he was considered a long shot. He had some bad performances early on and he won. Tim Urban is just like him so I think he will win. Don't forget pre teen girls get unlimited texts free.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Toni, you should watch, it's going to be exciting. The one guy reminds me of Taylor Hicks.

see, that's just it, there are so many duplicates in this group it just feels like we've seen this all before... I am just not that into it. And I was SO BUMMED to find out after the fact that it was Elvis week. Then again I did watch Big Mike (who I like, even if he is the clone of RUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN) butcher "In The Ghetto" so maybe missing it was a blessing.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, your avatar is a pic of whom???