Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XXI Olympic Winter Games - Figure Skating Schedule

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Does someone have the link to the page with all the start times for the od, and also later Freedance, ladies short and Free? I cannot find it anywhere and even tried the isu site. Thanks

Inactive Account

0 Not allowed!

Help re Replays on NBC

I can't see the Ladies FP live on Wed. night. Does anybody know how long it takes NBC to post the *complete* replay?

I don't know whether to wait for the replay or (try to) log onto GS and read 589 dramatic pages of live commentary.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Well, I don't know if this helps, but I can't view the OD full replay today, only the "as seen on TV" replay, so I think you'll be able to see Wednesday's NBC airplay on Thursday.

Inactive Account

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Well, I don't know if this helps, but I can't view the OD full replay today, only the "as seen on TV" replay, so I think you'll be able to see Wednesday's NBC airplay on Thursday.
    Thanks, Tesla! I'll see what's available when I get home and turn to GS to get filled in.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Thanks, Tesla! I'll see what's available when I get home and turn to GS to get filled in.
    Fyi, the OD full replay is up 2 days after the event, so I'm assuming that will be the same with the ladies.

ETA Apparently, the FD full replay is available. Something will definitely be available the day after!
    Last edited by Tesla; 02-23-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12