Pairs Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Pairs Free Skate

beep_beep

Medalist
Is the quality of my feed really bad or it looked like Dan Zhang was actually trying to sell it for a few moments???

evangeline

Record Breaker
Zhang/Zhang
First of the Team China rampage

2A-3T- male Zhang falls
SBS 3S - perfect, good recovery
3twist - giant
Throw 3Lo - excellent
Throw 3(?) - feed jumped, but I think they landed it

They look a bit disappointed.

I know the Zhangs aren;'t everyone's favourite team, but watcing them after watching 1599015715 lower-ranked teams made me appreciate them more. There's a world of difference in terms of the quality of elements, speed, etc.

mzheng

Record Breaker
girl Zhang looks prettie and pretiie. The boy Zhang looks like a 'butcher'. Boring.

Tigger

Final Flight
I had a feeling after seeing them at SC that Anabelle and Cody's LP Music was too..."Big" for them and too overpowering. A shame too. Wish they'd been given better music and program this year.

Zhangs...Fall notwithstanding, a soild, yet wooden performance.

Goo Max and Maria!!!

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
Okay, Love Story: how do the costumes belong together? His makes sense, she looks like she's skating to an entirely different number - ?

Tenorguy

On the Ice
Spread Eagle lifts give me the heebie jeebies; they look so dangerous, especially with the man is on an inside edge.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Maria and Max!!
Love Story

3twist - gigantic
SBS 3S- Maria falls, no....
SBS 3T-2T- off unison, hands down for Max
Throw 3Lo - excellent
Throw 3S - ok
Wow, Maria is actually smiling during the routine (!)

Probably second behind the Zhangs.

Even with the mistakes, they are such a lovely team to watch--such good posture, lines, flow, smoothness and surety to their skating. A truly classical Russian pair. But definitely off the podium for sure.

aurora100

Final Flight
They skated with real feelings...but still doesn't top Sale and Pelletier, so powerful was their performance in 2002.

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Why does Jamie Sale always look like she's sucking on a lemon?

M/T actually look like they are getting along now. At least moreso than in the past.