Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Men's Short Program.. Tuesday 16th, 7:15PM EST

Maribelle

On the Ice
Country
United-States
There's too much time between skaters.. NBC will probably break away and show curling. I can watch the Westminster Dog show in between skaters.. or American Idol I guess...

Eevun

Final Flight
I've given up on chocolate. I've gone for the vodka.

Good idea. I've got... port and cream amarula (yes i've been in south africa resently)

If I have to see another tango i'm throwing up! (Yes, Evgeni, I'm counting you as well! certainly you!)

antmanb

Record Breaker
Good idea. I've got... port and cream amarula (yes i've been in south africa resently)

If I have to see another tango i'm throwing up! (Yes, Evgeni, I'm counting you as well! certainly you!)

Fear not Plush does nothing vaguely approximating a tango, it's just the background music!!!!!!

Eevun

Final Flight
Eevun!! Where have you been?! Good to see you again.
Kind of got tired of fs... Dunno what i was thinking about!! Hit me, hard!! Good to be back though, I love this place!

This is making me want to get my Ben and Jerry's out again...

(I love this board. Glad I finally registered. Reading everyone's comments is great.)
BEN AND JERRY'S!!! GIVE ME!!!!!!!!

Alatariel

On the Ice

:laugh: I know exactly what you mean about the tango!

Mmmm .... sounds very nice! I've got green absinthe somewhere but I can't force myself to meet the green fairy and watch Plushi skate... would be madness. In more ways than one lol

Seriously though, I am having trouble concentrating on the guys now, am a nervous wreck!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
NBC is about 15 minutes delayed. The skaters they are showing skated about that long ago. So it's not really live. Typical.

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Plushenko's taking the ice.... we're about to see the winner. I want Lysacek to win, but I know he won't because Plushenko's the judges' favorite and he'll win even if he falls on every jump....