Compulsory Dance - | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance -

SamuraiKike

Medalist
I missed Anna & Luca.. Im very happy but very surprised to see the Ukrainians ahead of them, I love the UKR team and I believe they are constantaly a bit unerscored but on paper the baby italians are waay superior, did they missed a step or something??

Also very interesting to see the Biers ahead of BobrovaSolovive.. Will this be another all over the place CD standing like in Torino??

CdnSkateWatcher

On the Ice
Is there a contest to see who can display the most skin? These costumes do not scream "TANGO" to me, even though this is the Romantica.

beep_beep

Medalist
Z/V were vwry good, on par with the italians, I think interpretation made a difference.
His costume was dreadful...

Face2Mac

On the Ice
The Russian feed are doing the luge now, NOOO
oh maybe they are resurfacing.

The italians were kind of clunky.

aurora100

Final Flight
It could be worse ... I'm trapped on a train with a satellite feed that kicks in and out, just when the commercials END and the skating BEGINS, with a bunch of VERY DRUNK ladies discussing their personal lives! AAARRGHH !!!!!!

That's quite a place to watch fs. We should do a board on where is the strangest/oddest/most inconvenient places we watch fs in/at.

Lotta

On the Ice
Awesome. I watched Reed/Georgian guy's CD twice. Once on live feed and once on NBC's crappy delayed feed! :D

amateur

Final Flight
I missed Anna & Luca.. Im very happy but very surprised to see the Ukrainians ahead of them, I love the UKR team and I believe they are constantaly a bit unerscored but on paper the baby italians are waay superior, did they missed a step or something??

Also very interesting to see the Biers ahead of BobrovaSolovive.. Will this be another all over the place CD standing like in Torino??

I don't think the Italians made any significant mistake; at least Victor didn't note anything - they were just a bit tense, due to skating first I think. Victor noted stiff arms, where other teams might add in more variaton and flair.