Compulsory Dance - | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance -

Alatariel

On the Ice
I feel Im just trashing this thread totally. But I understand nothing of ice dance except for handsome male dancers and beautiful dresses LOL

Well we've had some mighty fine specimens, one has to remark on that here and there :biggrin:

screech

Final Flight
Not a fan of the stringy bits on Tanith's dress (and kind of wish she didnt look so angry - it's the Tango 'Romantica'). Love Ben though. And love the non stringy/tassley bits of Tanith's dress.

amykaren

On the Ice
Not a fan of the stringy bits on Tanith's dress (and kind of wish she didnt look so angry - it's the Tango 'Romantica'). Love Ben though. And love the non stringy/tassley bits of Tanith's dress.

ITA. The dress would be better without the tassels. She looked very nervous too.

tralfamadorian

Rinkside
B/A - Klara says they were fastest, almost too fast on the first corner. Says should be around 40 and this time judges hear her

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Yeah, I don't like the tassels on Tanith's dress, either. At least the one in the middle of the top part. I really enjoyed Dom/Shab's performance. It was really fierce. D/W were great, too. I agree wtih Tracy Wilson, that B/A weren't as smooth, but it was decent enough overall to me. Looked better in the beginning.

Last edited:

Face2Mac

On the Ice
It's close but if you look at euros, the russians won in the CD. It has to be closer. 2 points can be everything.

skatemom1122

Final Flight
Italians not doing much for me. I would say as low as 7th maybe..

ETA: Well, they are 4th. Surprising..

Last edited:

Eevun

Final Flight
her eyes looks like a sad dog's.... and she have to be wearing contacts. freaky green...