Compulsory Dance - | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Compulsory Dance -

amateur

Final Flight
Kerrs alright, expression of course not all that believable, seemed techincally alright and smooth. maybe close to P/

I agree with the Italians in 4th, though maybe not such a large lead on the 2 French teams (especially P/B). Kerrs score in about the right range

screech

Final Flight
V/M are much more 'romantica' than most of the others. Really nice, though. Could be close!!

screech

Final Flight
V/M are much more 'romantica' than most of the others. Really nice, though. Could be close!!

jcoates

Medalist
She won so many times at Canadian nationals...

Robinson is not the first former singles or pairs skater to call ice dance. Bezic, Button, Fleming, Hamilton, etc. have all done it.

LOL, anyone else notice that the witch Andrea Joyce totally cut off Charlie at the end of the interview? My oh my...

She had to cut him off so they could show the next team on the ice.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Wow the top 4 separated by about 3 points. Sunday's the real test. :)

1. Dom/Shabs 43.76
2. Voir 42.74
3. Merlie 41.47
4. Belgosto 40.83

roots

Rinkside
Interesting roll-eye (NBC feed) from Davis after she found out Virtue and Moir were ahead of them!

Had to look at it again...and honestly I think she (Davis) thought they (Virtue and Moir) should have been first.

Last edited:

jan

On the Ice
Re :Interesting roll-eye (NBC feed) from Davis after she found out Virtue and Moir were ahead of them!
I think they thought the canadians should have been ahead of the Russians!

figuristka

Medalist
page stopped loading for me. I did think V/M were above D/W, liked their character and their leg line. The good news is D/S don't have a very big lead, they did skate this dance well. Don't see their OD and Free up to par with V/M or D/W though, just does not have the difficulty.