Tamara Moskvina on Universial Sports | Golden Skate

Tamara Moskvina on Universial Sports

FlattFan

Match Penalty
When Terry Gannon brought her on to speak with the skating panel, she divulged her secret how to coach so many successful pairs. She was really nice, saying how her former students still keep contacts with her for life advice and what not. Oleg is doing well coaching M/T.
That woman is ridiculously strong. Did you see her doing the lift right on panel while Terry minion applied foundation on his face? :laugh:
Caydee and her partner are very consistent but lack polish. Would she coach a US team? We don't have a competitive pair at all and under her tutelage, we might have something.

watchvancouver

Match Penalty
I admire her. But she's losing it in recent years. She destroyed O/S. The choreography she gave out to K/S has been beyond ridiculous. Remember Kawaguchi ripping apart her clothes to expose the 'heart'painted by Miskova in the middle of their program?? Still scratching my head how on earth K&S are suddently becoming one of the highest ranked pair in the world!

nypudding

Spectator
I thought it was really nice to have Tamara Moskvina on program--I admire her in her passion for the sport and also her love for her students, especially how she still keeps in contact with them. I really enjoy watching this program with Terry Gannon and hope they will do this again for the next Olympics (or even for the grand prix and worlds).

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Would she coach a US team? We don't have a competitive pair at all and under her tutelage, we might have something.
She did very well with Ina & Zimmerman. Of course, back then she mainly worked in the US (I don't think she want to do that again) AND her husband was the one who mainly worked with I&Z; by now, he's retired and only helps out occasionally.

ademption

Rinkside
I really enjoyed her as a guest panelist on the show. She was one of the best guests on the panel IMHO. I miss not having her in regular segments like Olympic Ice 4 years ago. Other than the rinkside segment, I've been disappointed with the figure skating preview show. Olympic Ice was fun but also informative. There have been too many segments with gymnasts and other people who don't know anything about skating. Unfortunately, I have begun to fast forward quite a bit of the show. I do like Paul Wylie's analysis. He seems pretty even handed and he understands the COP system really well.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I admire her. But she's losing it in recent years. She destroyed O/S. The choreography she gave out to K/S has been beyond ridiculous. Remember Kawaguchi ripping apart her clothes to expose the 'heart'painted by Miskova in the middle of their program?? Still scratching my head how on earth K&S are suddently becoming one of the highest ranked pair in the world!

Scratch no more. The Power of Russian Politicking.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
She is charming. I love hearing what she has to say. I agree that she is going a little overboard with K&S, but what I would give for her to do commentary for the US!