very pleased with weirs performance! | Golden Skate

very pleased with weirs performance!

Bijoux

Match Penalty
It was so beautiful! I am getting tired of the dizzying pace of packed footwork and busy every minute type skating.:thumbsup::love: Johnny was in a class by himself. I hope SOI will hire him so we can see him skate without pressure.

krenseby

Final Flight
Bijoux, I wonder what the judges thought of his performance ;-) They didn't seem impressed.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
It was a great LP. Silly mistake on the spin, but really, I was proud of him and very happy for him. Other than the fur stuff he has been a class act this competition and seems genuinely happy to be there. I do feel that he was underscored, but he proved himself a champion by not getting upset at teh result.

Bijoux

Match Penalty
A lot of folks seem to feel he was undermarked. I think he suffers from all the off ice stuff with the judges disliking his persona, furry antics etc. I could not care less. He has beautiful, elegant lines, edges. I believe his from the heart skating. He's an artist in the mold of toller cranston who never placed first either!

kyla2

Final Flight
Johnny had a gorgeous skate. It was really wonderful. He was significantly undermarked despite the lack of transitions. It will be a long time before we see his equal for pure grace and line on the ice. I was happy as hell that the crowd booed his scores and told the judges what they thought in not so many words.

krenseby

Final Flight
Yeah, but international judges? I mean, how do they know what he's up to? American judges might, but I can't imagine a judge from either Eastern or Western Europe remembering something "weird" that he said or did.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I wonder what he will do now?

I'm hoping that a brand new ice show is formed after these games, and that Johnny is one of the stars of it.

And I do hope he goes on to Worlds...

SweetPea21307

Rinkside
Johnny has always been in a class of his own! He seemed to be truly happy with his performances. He has embodied the spirit of the Olympics these past few days.

Justafan

On the Ice
I wonder what he will do now?

I'm hoping that a brand new ice show is formed after these games, and that Johnny is one of the stars of it.

And I do hope he goes on to Worlds...

He has said he may go study at the Fashion Institute...so I don't know how much time that would leave for shows but I hope it's not the last of his skating. He did say he wanted to skate at Worlds.

Scout

Final Flight
Johnny has always been in a class of his own! He seemed to be truly happy with his performances. He has embodied the spirit of the Olympics these past few days.

i couldn't agree more! I love him, and I love watching him skate. He's definitely someone who stays true to himself, and I (usually) have so much respect for him. I hope he goes to Worlds, and has two equally amazing performances.