Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
DomShabs again not in the last flight.

Interesting. Tanith and Ben are in a good spot. Davis and White should get an extra boost with the scores when they follow Domina and Shablin's horror. Judging by comparison.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Go Team Shpilband and Tan & Ben! NA Sweep, baby! :clap:

Oh and giving some love to Isa & Oil and Rica & Massi! Still not ready to give too much love for DomShabs.

Alatariel

On the Ice
Interesting. Tanith and Ben are in a good spot. Davis and White should get an extra boost with the scores when they follow Domina and Shablin's horror. Judging by comparison.

Well we'll see what the DomShabs can do but if it's anything like the Euros or even worse (!) then :no: for them.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Well we'll see what the DomShabs can do but if it's anything like the Euros or even worse (!) then :eek:

If it turns out like Euros, then F/S will be in the top 4 along with the NAs. Remember they beat Dom/Shabs in the OD and the FD.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker

Sorry guys, but I just can't stand Oksana's and Maxim's OD. I think it's hideous.

:eek:hwell:

I like the other three and also Tessa's and Scott's. I can't wait to see Isabelle's and Olivier's OD, as well!

ARipp42014

Medalist
Sorry guys, but I just can't stand Oksana's and Maxim's OD. I think it's hideous.

:eek:hwell:

I like the other three and also Tessa's and Scott's. I can't wait to see Isabelle's and Olivier's OD, as well!

Can't wait for their Can-Can!

Okay I propose an OD drinking game!

Drink when:
any commentator mention a pair being as siblings
Tanith and Rica's "O" face is caught on camera
Charlie's twizzles too fast
close up on Scottie Moir during the dance that makes you think it's actually Nik Morozov (go to 2:11-2:13 on their Nationals version on page 2) Btw here's Morozov's face start at 0:20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZyXf8arg8
Sinead messing up on her twizzle
camera catches DomShabs "eskimoing" after their OD (check the Euros version)
someone brings up the whole DomShabs conterversy
someone falls (chug)
someone gives a Babs stare (chug)
K/N's opening pose and wearing those hideious costumes from the GP Series (chug)

Last edited:

Alatariel

On the Ice
I am still recovering from the men and the vodka ... uh oh.

I am so pleased that the DomShabs are changing their costumes though ... they reminded me of cookies on ice for some reason ...

CassAgain

On the Ice
One thing I learned this season with ice dance is that most of the OD music is infectous! I think I have F/S, D/W, and any of the country themed songs stuck in my head all day.

Darn you for being so wide open this season! :laugh:

I had "I souldn't be wearin' whiiiiite, and he cain't afford no ring!" in my head for weeks after Nationals.

colleen o'neill

Medalist
They did make me think of "Run,run as fast as you can! You can't catch me , I'm the gingerbread man !";)

(Dom/Shabs old OD costumes)