Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Ice Dance's OD - Sunday 21st 7:15pm EST

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I get that NBC is showing some of the Original Dance on live TV (not internet feed) like they've been showing some of the other skating. But I wonder why they never seem to think that they could put the skaters they're not showing on that as a live internet feed, and people would be happy.

dgel

On the Ice
unbelievable- 4 Canadian channels with olympics coverage and they are going to miss Crone and Poirier

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
I get that NBC is showing some of the Original Dance on live TV (not internet feed) like they've been showing some of the other skating. But I wonder why they never seem to think that they could put the skaters they're not showing on that as a live internet feed, and people would be happy.

I am watching NBC right now, and they are not showing the original dance, they are showing the men's combined, which ended earlier today. What I don't understand is that the Ice dancing is on right now LIVE, why not show that instead of a race that was on earlier today?

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
What time is the last two groups???It would do me very good to watch something that I have completely ignorance of the rules and who should be placed above whom, from all I know the costumes are pretty.

And some good/funny performances too. Not only from the ones in the last groups. I know nothing about scoring ice dance, but enjoy lots of it as entertainment.

Cadiva

On the Ice
I believe the second to last group is on something like 3.30am (GMT) so not sure what time that would be where you are.

Still searching for live feed in USA. All I find is hockey and luge.

I searched eurosport on justin.tv and came up empty! Help! Thanks!!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I am watching NBC right now, and they are not showing the original dance, they are showing the men's combined, which ended earlier today. What I don't understand is that the Ice dancing is on right now LIVE, why not show that instead of a race that was on earlier today?

No idea. Probably because they were either airing something else when the Men's combined happened (Congrats on finally getting a gold, BTW, Bode Miller!), or because they wanted to air it during primetime/almost primetime. Some bureaucratic decision of annoyingness - not at all surprised.

They probably think that US fans/viewers won't care that much about seeing skaters from other countries or any of the lower ranked teams (since most people I know, if they've heard anything about ice dance, know maybe Belbin/Agosto and Davis/White, but not Samuelson/Bates). Which sucks for those of us that do.

To anyone providing any play-by-play or who ends up finding a working feed, thank you.

auser

Record Breaker
Still searching for live feed in USA. All I find is hockey and luge.

I searched eurosport on justin.tv and came up empty! Help! Thanks!!

I was finally able to get a eurosport france feed using tvants, but it is freezing sometimes

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Anybody who finds a feed, send me a PM with a link PLEASE!!!! Also Someone please give the play by play costumes, etc..

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
Now, Estonians are having really ugly outfits! It makes even her look kind of big.
Emily looks lovely in a short red dress! No pants for Olumpics!
Nora hasa very large skirt! Red and white.
Baby Russians are having the same sailors outfit as usual! :)

Last edited: