Cohen not retiring? | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Cohen not retiring?

Bijoux

Match Penalty
I think a duet with Alissa and Sasha will be awesome... I can just imagine the two doing their awesome spiral positions next to each other!

yes, but aren't you ready to see them both really do difficult footwork routines with edgey music and gaga costumes? Do either of these ladies have the versatility that Yama developed as a show girl?

They should both forget eligible skating. It makes no sense to me why Hamilton, Button, Kwan Or moneybags YUNA don't sponsor a pro competition. If they got the top people to train and skate...sasha, michelle, buttle, plush, evan, kurt,kulik etc, people would buy tix. This would be far better for most skating fans who get sick of "mediocre" shows as Bezic called SOI when she quit. This is where all these skaters belong who still need to compete and we want to watch.

Anyone know who sponsored the two part DWTS knock off they just televised? Someone's got some moneyout there! I really miss the World Pros comps.

Its just a shame there is one tour and my city is no longer on the list!... BTW....IS ANYONE from Central Mass going to Hartford, Ct, or Boston? I can't drive any longer. I'd like to see this years show! :)

So no ones listening to me, so how would I counsel Sasha? First, accept that its over for her and stop lying to herself that she can compete well now. Secondly, put herself out there as coach to a few elite junior skaters. One anyway, just one little phenom like her to give her the taste of competition she craves. And the international attention she loves. Next, she and Johnny weir should both somehow finagle internships with their fave designers, or get actual schooling and pool their fame/money to design a line for all skaters and a pricey couteur line for the rich elites. They should call Kim for financing! Sasha could give pointers to Kims little Korean proteges sp in return. Sasha should ask Johnny for a cameo in his second season reality show to see if any voyeurs wanna see her life behind the scenes.

She should also help Viktor Petrenko with his Ukraine charity given her heritage. I'd like to see a less self absorbed Sasha emerge and this would help he grow, mature and fix the'cold" feeling she leaves folks with. She should take a page from Kwan's book and Kerrigans and Hamilton, esp.

She should forget acting, as she's not all that talented and her tiny stature will be against her. Think Lipinski. They don't hire tiny tots for womanly roles.

She is a good choreographer, too and should work with someone like Asada who desperately needs new everything, and needs the perfect details to beat YUNA (who I hope stays in as she has not reached her best).

Yeah, I did career counseling, so I can't resist this thread despite the rediculous argument that some folks who love her skating (as do I ) are posting about How the Hell she could magically do now or next year what she never did before. Nationals should have embarrased her.

I hope fumie, julia, caro are done. I want to watch YUNA, Mao, Nagasu, Flatt, JO Ro, Kesenia, Wagner, Zhang, Gao and all the new sprites head to Sochi. I include Jo Ro as I think she is great and has proven she can compete in the worst circumstanes though I don't think she would want to compete anymore.

I remember Sasha loves to cook and travel and maybe could get a gig on a cooking show. I think she has not been pushed artistically by SOI and they need to get her out of the ballerina box. They should get the best available ice dancer out there to teach and dance with her. I think the challenge would keep her interested...any ideas on the guy? (definitely not Christopher Dean!) lol.