SOI Tickets | Golden Skate

SOI Tickets

heyang

Record Breaker
I just bought tickets today on the internet for the Trenton, NJ show. Center rink, lower level, row EE. I'm happy with the seating. The theme of the show is Time.

Advance Tickets are on sale via the Net until November 14th. Beginning November 17th, they are available at the box office.

I also checked the Philadelphia, Atlantic City and NYC shows and the seats available are good. I was actually surprised that NYC had such good seats available until I realized that the show is on a Thursday evening in NYC. It's typically on a Saturday; so, I guess a lot of non-Manhattenites have decided not to take their kids on a school night.

Also, if you visit the site, there's a chance to win a trip to SOI Canada.

Edited to add: The prize is a trip for 2 to the Vancouver show. Contest details aren't available on the site even though they say it begins in November.

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
Your very lucky you get to see the show this year. SOI is once again not coming to Nashville where I always go to see it.
And COI is not coming this year either. What a big disappointment. First time in 10yrs I wouldn't be able to see any live skating. :cry:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SOI Rehersals

They are doing reviews of the show at the AYDG. I think the topic is called I'm Here in Simsbury Here is the link:
SOI Show Reviews

Dee

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
Guest Stars

Plus you get Paul and Kristi as your guest stars! They are going to be at my stop (Bridgeport) as well. I'll miss not seeing Kurt, but I've never seen Paul skate live so that was a nice surprise.

heyang

Record Breaker
Dee. Thanks for the link. I was wondering if there would be guests at the Trenton show. I'm happy with Paul and Kristi since they are 2 of my favorites.

Actually, I'd probably be happy to see any of the guests skate. The only one I haven't seen skate live is Oksana. I'm very curious to see how these former 'retirees' will skate. With the exception of Kurt, none of them were on a full tour last year (at least in the US). I really hope they have new routines, as opposed to performing old numbers (like Scott did during last year's guest appearances.)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I feel very fortunate in that I get to go to four different SOI shows this year and I also get to see most of the guest stars at various points. I see Kurt and Oksana in Columbus and Detroit, Katia and Scott in Chicago, and I get PAUL and Katia in Cincy and that show is going to rock because I all ready got my on ice seat tickets in the mail last week. I am SOOO excited to see Paul skate with the tour again! I have never seen him skate live and he has been a fave of mine for a long time. I think the tour this year is going to be awesome. I can't wait! :D

Thanx for the rehearsal updates link too! :D