Ladies' SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yeah, she just turned 16 a few weeks ago. She's actually a lovely skater, I was very impressed with her at 4CC.

I wish I could have watched 4CC/paid more attention. Was during my first few weeks back from winter break.

Good luck, Yan Liu!

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Did the Chinese Federation pay for only one CD this year or what? Can't be coincidence that this girl is also skating to The Impossible Dream.

Kissx3

Final Flight
NBC schedule is weird. Next they'll show Tugba, then Mirai, then Cynthia and the final ten from Laura onwards. I wonder why they decided to feature Cheltzie & Tugba? Even Cynthia...I know she's from the host country but it's still a bit of an anomaly.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Maybe it has to do with gaps in the schedule for other events (at least, for everyone but Mirai).

ARipp42014

Medalist
And now we have Uptown Girl by Billy Joel in K&C! Three cheers to the DJ at the PC!

Nice performance from Yan!

She skated clean and well but the music kinda drained the life out of her. It was very monotonous compared to Pang & Tong's version (which I think included some non-Impossible Dream music). No fire anywhere.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Yan Liu actually skated? I'm pretty sure she just let the rotation of the Earth slowly drift her around the ice. Awful.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Cheltzie has one more skater to beat before she makes it to the Free Skate!

Go, Tugba! Love the dress.

auser

Record Breaker
Is there a feed with the BBC. I need Robin Cousins. I am on fromsport.com but no annoucers.

Look at NBC With a live feed. Ladies are premier, duh.

I found a Eurosport UK audio feed here: http://eurosport.yahoo.com/audioplayer.html TVU has a BBC 2 channel, but it was showing bobsled when I checked a couple of minutes ago.

There is info about feeds here http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports Click on the Olympics tab on top left to list all the events. Go to the Software tab to find info about the players needed to view the feeds.