Ladies' SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

prettykeys

Medalist
Oh, don't worry. That won't be necessary.

;)

I'm not singling out anyone. As I said, bethissoawesome was just pointing out some facts. What's so wrong with that?
That's too bad. I was getting ready to dress up (dress down?) just for you. ;)

You did single someone out in your defense, whereas I gave examples of multiple skaters who seem to be the preferred "targets" of several different posters.

Just stating a fact. :)

prettykeys

Medalist
There is a difference between skating after someone who bombs, and skating after someone who makes the crowd go wild...

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
I don't know why Mao bombs her SP's so often. She's such an exquisite skater. That her highest SP score this year is a measly 58 is beyond me. She should really be matching Yuna...

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
That's too bad. I was getting ready to dress up (dress down?) just for you. ;)

You did single someone out in your defense, whereas I gave examples of multiple skaters who seem to be the preferred "targets" of several different posters.

Just stating a fact. :)

Oh! You shouldn't have dressed up (dressed down)!

;)

Is someone targeting here? Gosh, some people like to jump into stupid conclusions. I don't see anything wrong those facts. Or maybe bethissoawesome was targeting all of those skaters!

:O

Puh-lease.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I love Miki's new dress. She looks so much better in that color than in that blue and black spider-y thing she wore all season. Much better. I can't wait for her to rock it.

I don't hate Mao's new dress, but much prefered the soft rose pink one. She looked so pretty in that, why change a good thing?

prettykeys

Medalist
Oh! You shouldn't have dressed up (dressed down)!

;)

Is someone targeting here? Gosh, some people like to jump into stupid conclusions. I don't see anything wrong those facts. Or maybe bethissoawesome was targeting all of those skaters!

:O

Puh-lease.
Calm down, now... according to you, "facts" are OK to base "stupid conclusions" on are as long as a site makes so-called "reports" of Team YuNa complaining about Elene in practice. Etc.

Some people and their selectivity regarding "facts" makes me laugh.

Puh-lease. *head wobble.* :)

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Calm down, now... according to you, "facts" are OK to base "stupid conclusions" on are as long as a site makes so-called "reports" of Team YuNa complaining about Elene in practice. Etc.

Some people and their selectivity regarding "facts" makes me laugh.

Puh-lease. *head wobble.* :)

I have no selectivity on facts. When I first learned that Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. Elena even got switched to another practice group and it was Min Jung Kwak's coach who pointed that out. But then I also learned that none of that was confirmed. So I don't know if it's true.

;)

Mmm-kay?

prettykeys

Medalist
I have no selectivity on facts. When I first learned that Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. Elena even got switched to another practice group and it was Min Jung Kwak's coach who pointed that out. But then I also learned that none of that was confirmed. So I don't know if it's true.

;)

Mmm-kay?

MikiAndoFan said:
ddmm said:
Team Yuna complained that Elena Glebova interfered her training. Elena was told to change practise group.

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/4618683/

Here comes again....
Oh my God! Really?! Elena interfered with Yu-Na?! Oh puh-lease! According to team Yu-Na, everyone interferes with Yu-Na! Gosh! It gets on my nerves! Yu-Na, darling, I love you as a skater, but as a person, you're just coming down my list.

mitsuno said:
According to the article, it's Kwak Min-Jung's coach (who is also the director of the S.Korean Skating Fed.) that pointed out Elena's "interference" with the other skaters including Yuna.
Thank you mitsuno, for correcting people who like to jump to stupid conclusions.

Yes, I totally believe you, MikiAndoFan#1. :thumbsup:

:)

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Thank you mitsuno, for correcting people who like to jump to stupid conclusions.

Yes, I totally believe you, MikiAndoFan#1. :thumbsup:

:)

As I said, when I first learned Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. And I do love Yu-Na's skating, but I don't love her personality that much.

:thumbsup:

prettykeys

Medalist
As I said, when I first learned Elena interfered with Yu-Na, I thought it was a confirmed thing. And I do love Yu-Na's skating, but I don't love her personality that much.

Yeah, me neither. YuNa just thinks the whole world revolves around her and complains about everything like a spoiled little diva. I knooooow. It's just a fact.

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice

That's it, guys. We officially have confirmation from Yu-Na's inner circle: she has an atrocious personality!!!

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Yeah, me neither. YuNa just thinks the whole world revolves around her and complains about everything like a spoiled little diva. I knooooow. It's just a fact.

It's not that.

--'

Before, I thought Yu-Na had a beautiful personality, but now, I find her a bit arrogant. This is just my opinion. Maybe she still does have a beautiful personality, maybe I just don't see it.

miki88

Medalist
Um.. I don't think Yuna's arrogant. Actually, I don't think I know anything about her real personality because we rarely get to hear directly from her about stuff. However, I do think Orser is a bit too competitive and comes off as a bit arrogant at times. I think the media likes to make things a bit heated than they actually are. They make titles like "Yuna is eyeing Mao" when it's actually Orser:laugh:

bmelanie

On the Ice
It's not that.

--'

Before, I thought Yu-Na had a beautiful personality, but now, I find her a bit arrogant. This is just my opinion. Maybe she still does have a beautiful personality, maybe I just don't see it.

I mean, I'm a big Yuna fan too - in terms of her skating and performance - but I don't KNOW she has a beautiful personality. She's done a good bit of charity work, though, and she's made sure to support figure skating in South Korea so that it won't just be a one-time wonder with her, which, as a figure skating fan, I very much appreciate. I really don't know what to think when it comes to other skaters interfering with Yuna, though I think it is unfair to pin her as having a bad personality because she voiced complaints.

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Um.. I don't think Yuna's arrogant. Actually, I don't think I know anything about her real personality because we rarely get to hear directly from her about stuff. However, I do think Orser is a bit too competitive and comes off as a bit arrogant at times. I think the media likes to make things a bit heated than they actually are. They make titles like "Yuna is eyeing Mao" when it's actually Orser:laugh:

I think that people tend to miscontrue what skaters/their coaches are actually saying, and this is obviously influenced by the media. For example, Mao apparently stated that she was 80% sure of getting Gold, her triple-axel is great, etc. etc. Some people call this arrogance. I call it being confident of performing well at your upcoming Olympics. For the top skaters, why wouldn't you be confident in your ability to get onto the podium?

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
I mean, I'm a big Yuna fan too - in terms of her skating and performance - but I don't KNOW she has a beautiful personality. She's done a good bit of charity work, though, and she's made sure to support figure skating in South Korea so that it won't just be a one-time wonder with her, which, as a figure skating fan, I very much appreciate. I really don't know what to think when it comes to other skaters interfering with Yuna, though I think it is unfair to pin her as having a bad personality because she voiced complaints.

Me thinking she has a bad personality has nothing to do with her complaints. And I know she's done lot's of charity work. But I don't know, there's something about here that I don't like. I'm sorry if you guys disagree with me, but there's nothing I can do. And as I said, I love Yu-Na's skating and she's one of my favourites.

Kissx3

Final Flight
I have to wonder where you're getting a read on Yuna's personality one way or the other. I have no read on her at all personally. She's pretty mysterious. I'm not up on the goings-on around here to know exactly what you did to earn the Yuna-bot assault but it seems best to just quit while you're ahead.

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
Me thinking she has a bad personality has nothing to do with her complaints. And I know she's done lot's of charity work. But I don't know, there's something about here that I don't like. I'm sorry if you guys disagree with me, but there's nothing I can do. And as I said, I love Yu-Na's skating and she's one of my favourites.

I'm not sure why you would dislike someone who hasn't really said anything controversial (that whole business with other skaters interrupting her etc. has been a major storm-in-a-teacup created mainly by other people, not Yuna herself), is a charitable person, states that she expects other top skaters to be 100% and ready, etc. without knowing her on a personal level. Oh well.