Ladies' SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

Kinga

Medalist
haha, you and me both. I'll be a zombie after the short and free at work.

Count me in.
Actually, I really hoped that after Free Dance there will be one day of break... Apparently, my hopes were in vein..
Now, when i have such a heavy deadline... :/

bmelanie

On the Ice
Count me in.
Actually, I really hoped that after Free Dance there will be one day of break... Apparently, my hopes were in vein..
Now, when i have such a heavy deadline... :/

I feel you - I still need to apply for a bunch of summer jobs and I can't concentrate on anything. I won't be able to until LP is over.

pokky_oc

On the Ice
I feel you - I still need to apply for a bunch of summer jobs and I can't concentrate on anything. I won't be able to until LP is over.

Hmm... I'm so tired too... At least there is a one day separating the event... Well, I obviously won't be able to sleep with Mao and Yu-Na practicing!!!

sorcerer

Final Flight
So the skaters must have all woken up by now .... any tweets from them? (Most of them I don't follow) Oh they won't have time to tweet I know but just in case..

Hope every skater can perform to their maximum potential !

ARipp42014

Medalist
So the skaters must have all woken up by now .... any tweets from them? (Most of them I don't follow) Oh they won't have time to tweet I know but just in case..

Hope every skater can perform to their maximum potential !

I'm sure we'll get someone from Rachael and Mirai today! However, Mirai went on a tweeting frenzy yesterday. She's happy USA won against Canada in hockey and her nickname is Eggnog (even though she's doesn't like the drink).

Last edited:

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
I never thought Mao would do a 3F. I always thought she'd do a 3Lo, because that's her money and it's much better than her flip.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Universal Sports picks to win the SP
Terry: Yuna
Kristi: Miki
Peter: Yuna

Plus Peggy and Katarina were guests today and gushed about Yuna!

OT: No new tweets from the ladies, but most of the skaters are wishing Evan Bates a happy 21st birthday (he celebrated by having 21 nuggets in 21 minutes), while Lysacek is gonna be on Larry King Live.

Last edited:

ademption

Rinkside

Thanks for the trick list and SP guide. I find it curious that Miki Ando only plans to do a triple lutz, double loop. I thought she was doing a triple lutz, triple loop? That's what one of the commentators said on Universal Sports. I guess she doesn't want to chance it....

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker
Universal Sports picks to win the SP
Terry: Yuna
Kristi: Miki
Peter: Yuna

Plus Peggy and Katarina were guests today and gushed about Yuna!

OT: No new tweets from the ladies, but most of the skaters are wishing Evan Bates a happy 21st birthday (he celebrated by having 21 nuggets in 21 minutes), while Lysacek is gonna be on Larry King Live.

Thanks for sharing! Someone has been uploading episodes of Review and Preview on FSVids, so I'm looking forward to downloading today's episode!

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice

The answer to everyone confused about the Trick List (who calls it that, anyways? it's a planned elements list)... it's because the above is from an unofficial, fan-created website.

The planned elements, I'm assuming, is based on previous competitions this season. Notable red flags include the fact that Mirai is listed as a 3-2 despite the fact that both her and her coach declared that she would be going for a 3-3, and that Miki is also listed similarly (recall that Miki/Morozov usually give the judges best-case scenarios... e.g. until this season, she regularly listed the 4S in her planned elements).

Go to the official Vancouver 2010 for the official start order, live result updates, and, the planned elements once they're given to the judges: http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympi...results/ladies-short-program_fsw010201aj.html

gsrossano

Final Flight
Content just released in the press room has Nagasu with 3Lz+2T though she will proabably try triple-triple.

PDF updated to match what is in the press room.

Miki does not have 4S listed.

Last edited:

Layfan

Record Breaker
Does anyone have an Internet Feed that has been working for them outside the u.s. and that they are going to try tonight? all the ones I have are not working :( streamlive sports, channelsurfing, terra...

ARipp42014

Medalist
about an hour to go! Hopefully GS doesn't shut down before the final 2 flights!

FB Status from Rachael: Short program tonight! I'm so excited to make my Olympic debut.

Other tweets: Jeremy's not feeling well and is in bed rest, Evan met Jeremy Piven from Entourage in LA, and snowboarder Louie Vito was showing Nancy Kerrigan how to snowboard. She finally got it. :)

Layfan, try atdhe.net. It aired the entire Ice Dance FD last nite so I'm sure they'll have the Ladies this evening.