What are these little signitures? | Golden Skate

What are these little signitures?

lutzgirl

Rinkside
I Am newly registered on this forum...(Just today actually)
And i was just wondering what those little signitures are right beneath the name?
Like mine says rinkside but alot of the others are different.

Is this like a ranking?Of how many posts u have done?

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Hi Lutzgirl,

You are right, that your title is determined by how many posts you have. Here is the information from Golden Skate:

A Title is the text line beneath your username in a post. Titles are based upon the number of posts you have made in the Golden Skate Forum. They are as follows:
Number of Posts Title
1-24 Posts Rinkside
25-49 Posts On the Ice
50-74 Posts Tripping on the Podium
75-100 Posts Medalist
100+ Posts Custom Title

Once you have accumulated over 100 posts in the GS Forum, you can enter your own title by logging into the forum and editing your Profile.

Hpe this helps.

Cinderella on Ice

On the Ice
How about using one of them (another post) by telling us a little about your skating self and your goals? Before you know it, you'll have a custom title! After some number of posts (can't remember whether it's 25, 50 or 100), you can also get a custom avatar (the little picture do dah under your name). So start thinking about what you want to have there as well.

lutzgirl

Rinkside
Hmmmm my skating goals?
Well im in Junior/Intermidiate and i am testing all my preliminary dances (hopefully) on November 24th!

I am on a axel and still on preliminary skills.:(
I have been skating one and a half years.

Cinderella on Ice

On the Ice
Lutzgirl - well, you've made some great progress and have set a number of good goals. Good luck on those tests. Sounds like you'll pass with flying colors!

icedream

Rinkside
wow lutzgirl! you haven't been skating that long and you're already on axels! thats awesome!