Support public TV, win skating tickets | Golden Skate

Support public TV, win skating tickets

If anyone is planning to go to the International Skating Challege on December 5 in Auburn Hills, Michigan, here's a good deal that I just signed up for. If you make a donation of $250 to the local PBS station, you get four tickets to the skating show (good seats), plus "Meet and Greet" passes.

I'm not completely sure how the Meet and Greet part works. I think that means I get to take Michelle out to dinner after the show. I have already made reservations at a fancy restaurant.

Mathman

windspirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:
I'm not completely sure how the Meet and Greet part works. I think that means I get to take Michelle out to dinner after the show. I have already made reservations at a fancy restaurant.
Didn't you mean, everyone gets to take Michelle out? :D Imagine how much she'd have to eat, poor thing. :laugh:

But seriously, it's a great idea, and a worthy cause (I'd really like PBS to stay on the air).

Auburn Hills? Is that like Gros Point? like Lily Tomlin used to spoof. Is there a 4 star restaurant in AH which would be fitting for a first date with Michelle.

Joe

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If you make a donation of $250 to the local PBS station, you get four tickets to the skating show (good seats), plus "Meet and Greet" passes.
Now that is the kind of donation I would be happy to make.

Math, what McDonalds are you taking Michelle?

Dee