Ladies' LP | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

mhu714

On the Ice
You guys think Ando is gorgeous? I don't care nearly as much as their skating ability but her face is most definitely not the prettiest thing I've ever seen.

Cadiva

On the Ice
You're from England? Land of Galliano, McCartney, Chalayan, McQueen (rip) and many others..? I would have expected more from someone with the privilege of living in such a fashion-wise vibrant place...

Just because I liked the golden roses on the red dress which, for me, evoked memories of the many different versions of Carmen I've seen on both operatic and ballet stage, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the more avent garde ;)

hauteor

On the Ice
Just because I liked the golden roses on the red dress which, for me, evoked memories of the many different versions of Carmen I've seen on both operatic and ballet stage, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the more avent garde ;)

Good to know =)

aurora100

Final Flight
Good for Rachel. A perfect skate. Hopefully everyone will do that and let the judges do their job.

kyla2

Final Flight
Rachael good solid jumps and the layout of jumps is very good. Not front loaded or back loaded; well balanced. Lacks polish, and posture, spirals and spins need work. Needs better music.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wow. she nailed it!!!!

Whatever happens, she can be proud of her effort. She did almost the best she possibly could, in both phases of the competition.