Ladies' LP | Page 57 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

Kissx3

Final Flight
The judges were just amazed Lepisto managed to land more than 2-3 triples.

Great for Mirai. She's definitely made her mark. If a few of these top women retire after the Olympics, she's all set to conquer the world next season.

oranges

Rinkside
Such improvement for Mirai this year! Really happy for her! Maybe USA Ladies FS isn't as awful as Sasha says it is... :p

R.D.

Record Breaker
I must say of all the skating competition, this is the worst.

I wouldn't say the worst, but it was definitely the most zzzzz worthy. At least in terms of drama/anticipation. But it's the best skated Olys I can remember. Usually favorites crumble under the pressure, but here, they rose to the occasion. Rather unusual.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Mirai has the 2nd highest TES. So there. I knew she was the bomb all along...

yes!!!! yes!!!! HA!!! I am beside myself with hapiness. If she hadn't skated so early in the short and gotten low PCS then she'd be on the podium. Unbelievable. I'm thrilled for her.

babyalligator

On the Ice
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
the girls really made tonight special...my heart certainly beat quickly~

thank you, joannie, for working through the pain of the past few days and giving everything you had on the ice,
and thank you, mao, for breaking into a new level of women's figure skating; you will certainly be a role model for many young female skaters to come,
and finally, thank you, yuna. you were sublime...i don't think i have words to describe how i felt seeing you float through your program...it felt as if you were not of this earth...
this was the perfect night to have the perfect program.

thank you again!

figuristka

Medalist
Ok iam happy. Though help my online coverage is not showing medals and either if finnish tv so far, help any online channel

kandidy

Final Flight
poor Mao is crying because of that damn stupid interview by stupid japanese reporter, leave her alone

amateur

Final Flight
Congatulations to Mirai. Have you ever seen anyone so thrilled with 4th place??? She is so adorable! (Alena and Akiko being my other two sweethearts of this competition)

R.D.

Record Breaker
On the bright side- 4th and 7th for the Americans- if they can keep it up in Torino, we will have three spots again.

hauteor

On the Ice
The judges were just amazed Lepisto managed to land more than 2-3 triples.

Great for Mirai. She's definitely made her mark. If a few of these top women retire after the Olympics, she's all set to conquer the world next season.

No serious athlete want's to be number one unless they're up against the absolute best. Commentators just mentioned the 100th worlds in Torino in a months time... POOR-POOR-POOR Carolina, I feel it will be ever worse there... Such a shame...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hey they're playing Wonder Girls' "Nobody" right now while we're waiting for the medal ceremony. A very popular Korean girl group trying to make it in the U.S. Cute.

breeze

Rinkside
Hi all, this is my first post though I have been reading for a couple years now.
Huge congratulations to all of the medalists, I absolutely loved all of their performances.
I am just grateful that I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to see this live!
It has been a great competition!!