Ladies' LP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

janetfan

Match Penalty
Miki looked so disappointed after her SP. I hope her FS goes the way she wants it to!

Miki's marks were a gift the other night and even by horrid CoP reputation scoring she was held up mighty high.
Not surprised she looked disappointed because it was a really bad performance from a top skater.
Hope she does better tonight.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Here's hoping you don't have a power outage. I know. It's a naughty thought.

Too late for that. Some of the academic buildings were having issues with that earlier today, which is actually why they called the snow day.

Marrymeyunakim

On the Ice
What I think will happen:

1) Mao nails her two triple-axels, skates a perfect long and beats Yu-Na by 2 points overall.
2) Yu-Na to skate an average long due to nerves (?) but still solid skate.
3) Rochette brings the roof down with her LP.

What I want to happen:
1) Yu-Na absolutely obliterates the field with her LP, scoring 139.54.
2) Joannie Rochette/Mao nails her long program and collects silver.
3) Joannie Rochette/Mao nails her long program to collect bronze.
4) Miki Ando :'( I don't know, just want you to have a magical performance too.

Moxie

On the Ice
Or could we give it to one of the men from the other night? Cause there's definitely some contenders there, haha.

Yeah, that'd be nice. But because the Ladies SP was so wonderful I have this fear that tonight will be a splatfest.

hongligl

Final Flight
Go Yu-Na! Go Mao! Go Joannie! Go Mirai! Go Yan Liu! Go Cynthia! Go Elena! Go Carolina! and Go Miki and do a 4S!

babyalligator

On the Ice
just want to say GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!
believe in yourselves and your skates because you're all olympic athletes for a reason!

pinguinos

Rinkside
They have finished the judge's introduction and the television transmition is starting :)
good luck to all the girls