Ladies' LP | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

A series of unfortunate jumps. Too bad.

I thought she carried off the ... object... fairly well. She looks like a model.

bmcc102

Rinkside
I really like Glebova! I hope she skates better at Worlds-- I could actually see her breaking the top 10 someday...

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Here comes the countess. Jumps looking iffy so far. Didn't drink enough blood before competition?

Cadiva

On the Ice
Okay that fall on the step sequence was unexpected. Shame as she'd mostly been doing okay and had been using the music pretty well I thought.

bmcc102

Rinkside
Anastasia is skating pretty well! I have to say, I do love Otonal, even though I didn't originally when Maria B skated to it in 97-98. Oops, Anastasia just fell? I heard the audience groan...

essence_of_soy

On the Ice
I know they have a shortage of food in the UZB, but man, get Anastasia some under eye concealer to stop that permanent I'm tired and starving look.

I don't remember that music just fading away, without an ending, when other skaters have used it.

She's a jumper but what spin positions!

liketotally

On the Ice
The adthe feed seems to be slow.... I'm still watching Anastasia GIMAZETDINOVA when her scores have already appeared on the vancouver2010 page.

ETA: Sorry, got the names wrong, my bad.