Ladies' LP | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Also pretty good skate, but a fall on the last 3T.....and that really made her down...but I think she has a lot to be proud of...

euroskate

Final Flight
except for this fall the AUS girl did a nice job. though presentation could be better. Girl you made it to the olympics, so smile!
Love her hairstyle

Cadiva

On the Ice
except for this fall the AUS girl did a nice job. though presentation could be better. Girl you made it to the olympics, so smile!
Love her hairstyle

She's got a gorgeous hairstyle and a gorgeous costume, like this one so far. Robin Cousins said he thought she'd just done a really respectable performance but of junior level but only because she's obviously still young and wasn't expecting to come to the Olympics so he said she looked a bit under trained, but he liked her programme.

SamuraiKike

Medalist
Well, for a girl who came on the very very last second and I thought was going to end dead last. Cheltzie has secured a top 20 spot.. congratulations and well done!!!

Cadiva

On the Ice
Okay Meier's skating to my favourite piece of music of all time so she can fall on her butt the whole programme and I won't care, although, having said that, she's really not made very good use of the March music at all.