Ladies' LP | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Ladies' LP

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Miki looks like she is just trying to make sure she doesn't fall or slip. I am glad she had no mistakes, but the caution took a lot of energy out of her performance. I agree with Scott. This could cost her.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Yuna Kim on the ice now. I don't think she'll be perfect but she's far enough ahead to win anyway.

figuristka

Medalist
Rachael was higher than expected in the short, good for her for skating quite well for herself though. Miki, consistant but seemed abit slow and cautious, missing some fire.

Cadiva

On the Ice
Miki looks like she is just trying to make sure she doesn't fall or slip. I am glad she had no mistakes, but the caution took a lot of energy out of her performance. I agree with Scott. This could cost her.

Yeah Robin Cousins said she was just going through the motions to rack up the necessary points.

Lotta

On the Ice
KYN is next! South Korea holds their breath... including BoA, Big Bang, Super Junior, S.E.S., 2NE1... lol

kyla2

Final Flight
Wow, that's quite a dress on Cleopatra/Miki! I like it. I also like her fight and guts. O.k. Scott enough already with the speed comments.