is there a free internet site to see all the skaters tonight? | Golden Skate

is there a free internet site to see all the skaters tonight?

Bijoux

Match Penalty
I guess all you americans have seen how few skaters we get to see on NBC. Will some kind soul tell me where to look on the internet? It seems that some of you are seeing more skaters than I have, Thanks muchh and may they all skate great. Good luck to all .:agree:

jrethorst

Rinkside
As of 10 pm PST, video is "blocked by admin." Also nothing on Youtube. I found some pairs' short programs on a Chinese site, but they've since been taken down. NBC may be pretty aggressive about this.

Mafke

Medalist
As of 10 pm PST, video is "blocked by admin." Also nothing on Youtube. I found some pairs' short programs on a Chinese site, but they've since been taken down. NBC may be pretty aggressive about this.

Screw NBC. They're a bunch of idiots who don't realize youtube is great promotion and helps create and sustain interest. At the least they could just block the videos in the US (or NAmerica) since they won't let anyone outside the US see their crappy videos.

gracefulswan

On the Ice
I agree about NBC being a bunch of idiots regarding this... What they're doing regarding Youtube is laughable.

figuristka

Medalist
Just wanted another request here, for anyone who has a link or upload of the ladies medal ceremony, as i missed it. Thank you.