Best Female Commentator

D

Dee4707

Best Female Commentator

If you had to choose---which one??

M

mike79

Re: Best Female Commentator

Susie Wynn easily out of the group listed. Tracy Wilson is better then any of them though. She really tries to educate the casual viewer.

K

Kara Bear

Barbara Underhill. Unfortunately she hasn't been doing it for a few years. I miss her!!!

J

Jules Asner

how about None of the Above. I voted for Peggy though, since she's Button's partner.

L

Ladskater

Tracy Wilson is by far the best - especially for ice dance. Also Debbi Wilkes and Barb Underhill (for pairs). I would also throw in Tollers name here for best male.

Ladskater

E

EvaElena

How about taking it international? Joan Haanappel, the Dutch Eurosportcommentator, is really great!

C

Callystarr

I would say Peggy Flemming if she would not have her favorites. I don't liek Susie Wynn because she thinks that jumps are everything..:rolleyes:

C

CuteGreekGoddess

<span style="color:blue;font-family:comic sans ms;font-size:x-small;"><strong>
I cannot tell because most of them are biased
I mean it is good to have skaters you like but do not
gush over them so much and do not bash other skaters
to make him or her look better.
I would have to say Tracy Wilson she is the least biased </strong></span>

J

Jules Asner

I don't like Susie Wynn or Tracey Wilson - I guess to each their own. When I think of those two it just makes me like Peggy more.

S

shadair

I would choose Tracey Wilson over all of them. Peggy would be second but she tends to gush. Rosalyn is too snide. I've never seen Nancy, don't really want to. :lol: I'm kind of indifferent to Susie Wynn.

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

I have to say Debi Wilkes and Barbie Underhill are far better than the four listed...

P

Ptichka

I voter for Susie, but I agree that Tracy Wilson is the best.

V

Verbalgirl77

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I voted for Susie, but I agree that Tracy Wilson is the best. [/quote]

Ditto. I looove Verne Lindquist & Tracey Wilson as a team. I miss Verne. :(

R

RealtorGal

Tracy is unabashedly biased and I find this inappropriate for a commentator. I love Peggy.