Mao plans to keep skating for 2014 Sochi | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mao plans to keep skating for 2014 Sochi

usethis

Rinkside
Mao's coaches should go. Did anyone see Mao and (whaterer her couch's name is, the big lady) in the kiss-n-cry zone after Mao's SP performance?

The fat couch was blowing her kisses away, as if that's why they put up there. Sigh.

dlgpffps

Final Flight
NBC airs propaganda for the one that pays the most.

:sheesh:

I expected Mao to keep skating. This young lady will never quit. She has that undying fire I always associate with Plushenko, which might mean much more is in store for her. I just hope she can skate her best and without injury for this next Olympic cycle, but I don't think I'll ever have to worry. Mao seems to be very smart in training her body. I've never heard for any serious injuries from her. I heard about the quad. Personally, I would love her to perfect her triples first and then move on to the quad, but she seems to love to challenge herself. The quad will probably take a year or two to perfect, but I expect to see it squicky-clean by then. Go Mao :biggrin:

dlgpffps

Final Flight
Mao's coaches should go. Did anyone see Mao and (whaterer her couch's name is, the big lady) in the kiss-n-cry zone after Mao's SP performance?

The fat couch was blowing her kisses away, as if that's why they put up there. Sigh.

TAT's fur coat does remind me of a leather sofa...:laugh: