Your TOP 5 MOST UNDERSCORED/OVERSCORED programs from the Olympics? | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Your TOP 5 MOST UNDERSCORED/OVERSCORED programs from the Olympics?

Lyanpark

Rinkside
Overscored
1.Mao SP & LP (Mao is good skater but I couldn't follow her short and long programs at all. I do rember that she did a kind of 3A but the rest? I can't think of much things.)
2.Plushenko's SP & LP ( Only jump that I do remember and the rest? I even can't remember his music at all)
3.Chan LP (Too generous for his LP score.)

Underscored
1. Johnny Weir's LP
2. Flattt's LP

Bijoux

Match Penalty
overscored, YUNA LP. Not the best or most exciting ladies LP or Gold medalist I've seen. Sorry Yunatics, just my HO.
Patrick Chan. overscored.
Evgeny LP, overscored. Loved him in his heyday but there was nothing but his quad left. He was tired and sloppy.
Joannies, LP overscored but totally understandable by place skated (host Canada) and points for sheer superhuman performance. I still think she's a top 3 skater at her best however.

Robbed- Johnny Weir and Rachel Flatt. Rachel is not a darling of US judges nevermind international. Her flips were fine...what BS

Shen and Zhao maybe a tad over but I'm glad they won. 18 years of great work. IMO they were the total package again.

Dom Shabs belonged in 6th or lower. I think Belgosto were robbed of bronze.

I love V/M but will insist the best Ice dance team out of Canada was and will ever be Bourne/Kraatz. I know they were not in Vancouver but I feel if judging had been changed we'd have seen them with Oly gold had they skated under CoP.

Davis and White would have won gold if Oly was in USA. These two teams are awesome and should split the gold. They should b the c0-champions for 2010 worlds.

youtubo

Rinkside
overscored, YUNA LP. Not the best or most exciting ladies LP or Gold medalist I've seen. Sorry Yunatics, just my HO.
Patrick Chan. overscored.
Evgeny LP, overscored. Loved him in his heyday but there was nothing but his quad left. He was tired and sloppy.
Joannies, LP overscored but totally understandable by place skated (host Canada) and points for sheer superhuman performance. I still think she's a top 3 skater at her best however.

Robbed- Johnny Weir and Rachel Flatt. Rachel is not a darling of US judges nevermind international. Her flips were fine...what BS

Shen and Zhao maybe a tad over but I'm glad they won. 18 years of great work. IMO they were the total package again.

Dom Shabs belonged in 6th or lower. I think Belgosto were robbed of bronze.

I love V/M but will insist the best Ice dance team out of Canada was and will ever be Bourne/Kraatz. I know they were not in Vancouver but I feel if judging had been changed we'd have seen them with Oly gold had they skated under CoP.

Davis and White would have won gold if Oly was in USA. These two teams are awesome and should split the gold. They should b the c0-champions for 2010 worlds.
sorry to tell this, but you really belong to that land we know.~