Laura Lepisto fans should be incensed | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Laura Lepisto fans should be incensed

R.D.

Record Breaker
Really took her time getting ready after her name was called, took basically the entire minute that is allotted, fiiiinally got into position, waited..... and then the music started at the wrong spot! She shot this cool (and kind of sexy) death glare to the referee or whoever is responsible... and then started again. It was really quite the build-up.

Oh, so it WASN'T my feed then! I was wondering why she started skating and then got back in her opening pose. I assumed my feed lagged or skipped or something. Interesting...

figuristka

Medalist
I was not really a big fan of Lepistö but she was great in her Free program, and to me was always better in her short before. -very impressive skate and i think now she will have gained more fans. Best European lady.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I was not really a big fan of Lepistö but she was great in her Free program, and to me was always better in her short before. -very impressive skate and i think now she will have gained more fans. Best European lady.

Yeah she really is, especially where Kostner continues to be a headcase. I like Elene too but she is inconsistent as well.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was really disappointed not to see Laura Lepisto's free skate, as well as Akiko Suzuki's, and Alena Leonova's. I know that Sarah Maier struggled this season, but I had still hoped to see her too.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
NBC's coverage sucked. I would have like to have seen both Lepisto and Suzuki's FS live or at least slightly delayed but before the final flight. Hell, I think they should have at least shown the entire second flight. Even Kostner's implosion.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For those in the U.S.

You can see all the free skates from everyone (including Lepisto!) on nbcolympics,com. Not ideal, of course, but at least you can see her good performance. I'm not a huge Laura fan, but I felt she did a personal best Thursday night!