Skate Canada broadcast reminder | Golden Skate

Skate Canada broadcast reminder

shine

Record Breaker
SC will be on at 8 PM on ESPN2 today for the Eastern timers! Don't forget!:)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I'm mad at me again. I completely forgot and didn't see this until 9 pm. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:cry:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What did you think?

I don't know about anyone else but the coverage on ESPN was terrible. You could barely hear the music. I am one of those people who thinks the commentary is OK but now when the music suffers. The music in the arena was loud, not overly but enough to enhance the skating. For instance, in Takeshi's short program as the music cresendos in the footwork sequence and Takeshi is doing his straight line foot work, it gave me goosebumps. It certainly didn’t leave me with that effect last night. Then in Evgeni’s SP you could barely hear the music because normally it started off soft. I love flamenco music, kind of gets my blood boiling and when Evgeni was doing some footwork you could hardly hear it. Just wanted to vent about the ESPN coverage.:mad: :mad:

Dee

mpal2

Final Flight
Another irritating thing that cable stations do is when they put an annoying pop-up with sound effects for another show right in the middle of what you're watching. It was bad enough when they put something over the picture to begin with. Now it makes noise.